What's new

Pakistan will retaliate against any Indian attacks over Kashmir bombing, says Imran Khan

unfortunately, as long as the body counts on the Pakistani side is significantly high or insulting, Indian public will take it ...

there is no common sense on both the sides... there are many in Pakistan who believes that the likes of Burhan Wani or the stone pelters can win Kashmir the freedom they are dying for ... equally there are Indians who believe that they can rule a piece of land after killing its own citizens ...

just look at this tread and you will have many ilks

Strange! If Pakistan humiliate India in a massive way by a strong retaliation , that's not even considered in the equation!

Indian action may not invoke international cry weather if it's success or not, Pakistani punitive response will cause send the shockwaves and put Kashmir right at the centre of geopolitics. Is that really what India wants? India always wanted to keep kashmir low profile.

What Indians need to realise, is really their place. Nonsensical bravado can only cause self harm.

Having said that, Pakistan is fully expecting some sort of Indian sponsored terrorist activity from Afghan soil, and for that we must also have subconventional immediate retaliatory response ready.

Strange! If Pakistan humiliate India in a massive way by a strong retaliation , that's not even considered in the equation!

Indian action may not invoke international cry weather if it's success or not, Pakistani punitive response will cause send the shockwaves and put Kashmir right at the centre of geopolitics. Is that really what India wants? India always wanted to keep kashmir low profile.

What Indians need to realise, is really their place. Nonsensical bravado can only cause self harm.

Having said that, Pakistan is fully expecting some sort of Indian sponsored terrorist activity from Afghan soil, and for that we must also have subconventional immediate retaliatory response ready.

Pakistan now has the ability to COMPLETELY WIPE india off the face of the earth:

http://isis-online.org/isis-reports...g-nuclear-weapons-time-for-pakistan-to-rever/

i financially contribute to the martyrs funds ... unfortunately there is no official fund to support covert ops in Pakistan, ... would have loved to deposit freely.. unfortunate

Dead's don't need funds only coffins. So grow up mentally and emotionally before making such statements. We are not ruling you physically, but looks like it you guys have still got complex of the past of being ruled by us. Its your country your policemen your law and your borders so blame yourself of being incompetence or lucky hit by a freedom fighter. You can talk as much as you want and shout loud as much you like but after the war, there will not much left of both the countries. Sadly I won't be able to watch Bollywood movies either now that's a real shame. You are watching too much Indian news channels who are on dessi alcohol which is gone to their heads and lost there way thinking they are on a single carriage way and every one will give them way as they are loud and noisy. I feel sorry for General Bhuski on your channels who on earth even in a right mind have made him general first and commentator now. I hope he retired before his age demanded by nature as he can't talk other then bark. My friend problem with Pakistan is we are on a dual carriage way if you want peace our doors are open 24/7 and if you want war that will be a privilege. After the war I will buy you a drink and we will sit down somewhere safe, if any left and I will take that contribution from you which so generously you are offering till then be safe and drive safely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solid reply.

What would I have added though, that if after investigation it turns out that India was honking non sense just to build a narrative against Pakistan then India should be ready to get punished. Its an old Indian tactic to create an event just before some major forigen visit. Anyone remember the massacre of Sikhs in kashmir before Clinton visit? As it turned out, it was the work of Indian establishment.

Good going IK. Got India by balls, and not even allowing them to squeal with open threat of retaliation.
Not only that, but the countries who had been condemning and blaming talibans / Pakistan / Kashmiris / etc for the false flag operations in the past. They should be asked to make an other statement, accepting their previous statements as incorrect due to low info and should then condemn the Indian govt for trying to sabotage the peace by making false flag operations.

It feels so good. Couldn't have imagined that Pakistan would ever come out of the quagmire. Today we have a leader who brings in massive investment into Pakistan. We have a leader who is adored and respected by allies and feared by enemies. We have a leader who looks the enemies straight into the eyes and delivers the message without fear. The enemy is like a fish out of water. This is a leader we could have only dreamt of after our Quaid. Folks it is finally happening. We are setting initial steps towards true freedom, prosperity and unity.

Last edited:
@Lasit Borphukan @mudas777

Please stick to the topic and refrain from personal attacks. I've edited and deleted some posts.

if one reports posts like these one is warned for misusing the report button. @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Arsalan do you all like members to retaliate in the same abusive way? no, you don't, when people do that then you all say "should not have replied and should have reported" :confused:
Missed that one - I've deleted the posts in that conversation starting from Awan's comment insulting @Indus Pakistan . He was given a warning and apparently it wasn't his first one since it resulted in a ban.

Well, if we go by Indian claims you already recieved a pre-emptive strike in Pulwama.
@Lasit Borphukan @mudas777

Please stick to the topic and refrain from personal attacks. I've edited and deleted some posts.

Missed that one - I've deleted the posts in that conversation starting from Awan's comment insulting @Indus Pakistan . He was given a warning and apparently it wasn't his first one since it resulted in a ban.
Thanks Mod... neutrality will be appreciated

Pakistan now has the ability to COMPLETELY WIPE india off the face of the earth:

http://isis-online.org/isis-reports...g-nuclear-weapons-time-for-pakistan-to-rever/
Nope! We will suffer badly but we are too large to be wiped off at least by Pak. Whereas your country is too narrow and will be wiped off in an instant. Indus will be irradiated forever and its residents will have to clear its region one more time.

Very bad and very sad thing if it happens.

How can it be considered election winning strategy when in Pakistan's retaliation hundreds of Indian soldiers will die with almost certain collateral damage within India? That will be a very embarrassing situation for ruling Hindu terrorist regime.

Indian establishment will create the hype and narrative which will be furthered by sugardaddies, the American establishment to put economical sanctions against Pakistan. That's about it. Let's see if they manage to succeed.
What if Indian retaliation kills thousands of Pakistani soldiers. We won't mind if Pakistani casualty is high.

Pakistan will continue retaliating in kind. Pakistan can sustain whatever intensity Indian rachets the LoC and IB up to.

All out war, however, will be hard to predict.
Of course you have all the right to retaliate. Similarly we will also escalate. India too can sustain whatever intensity of Pakistani attack on our borders.

Pakistan will retaliate against any Indian attacks over Kashmir bombing, says Imran Khan

19th February 2019 | https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...liate-against-indian-attacks-kashmir-bombing/

TELEMMGLPICT000188950409_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqaRL1kC4G7DT9ZsZm6Pe3PUPXbRlaI4_qh_dM2Z5d688.jpeg

Pakistan's prime minister, Imran Khan, has warned his country will retaliate against any Indian attack in the wake of last week's Kashmir suicide bombing and called instead for dialogue to calm the growing crisis.

Mr Khan said he was willing to help Delhi investigate the blast which killed at least 40 paramilitary policemen last week and prompted outrage in India and calls for revenge.

As tensions remained high, the senior Indian military commander in Kashmir told mothers to ensure their sons surrendered to an ongoing security crackdown or they would be killed.

India says it has incontrovertible evidence that Pakistan's spy agency was behind the blast as part of its long history of supporting militant groups in the region. The attack on a security convoy was claimed by the Pakistan-based Jaish-e-Mohammad militant group.

Only weeks before a spring general election, the worst ever attack on Indian security forces in Kashmir has put significant pressure on India's prime minister, Narendra Modi, to strike back.

TELEMMGLPICT000188955754_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08.jpeg

In a televised address Mr Khan told India that in the event of any aggression “Pakistan will not just think about retaliating, we will retaliate. There will be no way to respond other than to retaliate."

He went on: “And after that, where does the matter go? We all know that starting a war is easy. [But] starting a war may be in our hands, ending it won't be.”

If Delhi had “any actionable intelligence that a Pakistani is involved, give it to us," he said. "I guarantee you that we will take action ─ not because we are under pressure, but because they [any individuals found involved] are acting as enemies of Pakistan."

TELEMMGLPICT000188799274_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqL2PAfGWOBj0LpZQ6m31qIx_QngDuQpuJTO069f1B5c8.jpeg

The disputed region has since the 1980s been a hotbed of insurgents wanting either independence or union with Pakistan, and heavy-handed Indian tactics have alienated many of the youth. The bombing was carried out by a 20-year-old man from a village in Indian Kashmir. His parents said he had joined a militant group after being beaten by Indian troops three years ago.

Lt-Gen KJS Dhillon commander of the Indian army's Kashmir-based 15 Corps, accused Pakistan's military spy agency of "controlling" those behind the bombing.

He said: "I would request all the mothers in Kashmir to please request their sons who have joined terrorism to surrender and get back to the mainstream. Otherwise anyone who has picked up the gun will be killed.”

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom