What's new

Pakistan will retaliate against any Indian attacks over Kashmir bombing, says Imran Khan

it ended with pakistan still holding the highest peak in the area and hundreds if not thousands of indian soldiers dead

absolutely nothinng of sorts was done... pakistan is calm simply trying to defuse the situation
Lol. Nope. Try again.

Musharraf hota tou Maa Behen peh aaja tha :partay:

Complete unnecessary from IK. Seems like the stuff zardari would've said, not surprising since Qureshi is at the helm of foreign affairs. Would've been better off letting them stew in their impotence rather than this reaction.

Pulwama wasn't an attack which warrants an explanation or investigation from Pak. It was a legitimate reaction by Kashmiris against a military target. Neither should 'terrorism' be discussed outside of a comprehensive dialogue. Nor has it been the case (sharif/zardari) that Pak didn't act on illegitimate demands and investigations based on hype and hearsay. This isn't about 'Naya Pakistan' or IK. Expected better.

Good thing is that the indics are too stupid to take advantage of IK's gaffe and will continue to latch onto his plain talk regarding military action.

Well last time it ended with India even refusing to accept this pilot in front of the media thus he had to be handed over to Red Cross.

13715_1469187781.jpg
Yaar please someone give him a plate of food

After what Imran Khan said, he has proved himself to be a leader, not an attention seeker.

What Imran said today show our country has bigger stature and saner personality than the hooligan, small minded vindictive approach of our bigger neighbor aspiring for a larger role in world politics. Shame on you India!

^ Ptian never disappoints me to prove they worship IK like a cult leader.
For example I am 199% sure if IK gave more aggressive speech they just go down in Raku and believe him what he said and not bother to scratch their skull what actually we need to say to Modi.
For once separate Modi Sarkar BJP RSS a compare a little with Congress.
Modi RSS BJP need a Danda in their azzes instead of words. Play more aggressive what they showing in ground.
BJP is time waste to dialogue you need to tackle with them more aggressive than them.

Hold On.. did any Indian expect that Pak will not respond?
Indians very much expect that Pakistan will respond to a strike this time unlike the last time...

the whole video by Imran was just posturing by Pakistan to deter India from any action. I sense a very real intel from your govts on possible Indian strike to really go out and speak like that

Hold On.. did any Indian expect that Pak will not respond?

They may be mulling releasing a stand off weapon without entering airspace that hits a mud hut in middle of no where causing no casualties.... And than coming on tv amd declaring that we won.... And hoping it will b too minor for a Response

In my opinion pak shud not waste ammu on mud huts but go after real targets if that happens...
Pak shud avoid shooting contest and and strategically escalate and hit where it will be remembered

As for military value of such action ... There is pretty much no value.. . Especially with days of advance notice to every one ..

Its all a political stunt and to give their tiny manhood population some thing to cheer about

this time unlike the last time...

Last time you fired pop shots at loc and ran away.... Thing militants do every day on western border... And subsequently paid dearly for a year for doing that....

Yes on your tv you guys had those fictional launch pads and 100s of dead militants... And it sells to crazy zombies which will happily vote for modi

Indians very much expect that Pakistan will respond to a strike this time unlike the last time...

the whole video by Imran was just posturing by Pakistan to deter India from any action. I sense a very real intel from your govts on possible Indian strike to really go out and speak like that
Sirji this type of sound shows comes from Pak even in peace time.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-37702790

a report by BBC, prepared by a Local Pakistan Reporter

From your link

Despite the use of the term "surgical strikes", the Indians definitely did not airdrop commandos to hit "launching pads of militants" inside Pakistani-held territory, or conduct ground assaults deep into the Pakistan-administered side. But they did cross the Line of Control (LoC), in some cases by more than a kilometre, to hit nearby Pakistani border posts.

Thats exactly what i said...

In mountains... Posts are on height and loc runs in ravine... So yeah u guys crossed into
No mans land and took some pop shots....

And that happens 100s of time each year by the way from our side.... When u scream BAT teams

From your link

Despite the use of the term "surgical strikes", the Indians definitely did not airdrop commandos to hit "launching pads of militants" inside Pakistani-held territory, or conduct ground assaults deep into the Pakistan-administered side. But they did cross the Line of Control (LoC), in some cases by more than a kilometre, to hit nearby Pakistani border posts.

Thats exactly what i said...

In mountains... Posts are on height and loc runs in ravine... So yeah u guys crossed into
No mans land and took some pop shots....

And that happens 100s of time each year by the way from our side.... When u scream BAT teams
yes ..the pakistani army is the group of half a million Rambos ... nice try

Back
Top Bottom