What's new

Pakistan will retaliate against any Indian attacks over Kashmir bombing, says Imran Khan

why are they interested in Gilgit all of a sudden.Are you really a niazi ?
On the other hand most Pakistanis treat Indians like relatives they refuse

On the other hand most Pakistanis treat Indians like relatives they refuse

Is it not a fact that his party was started by a General of the ISI and propped up by the military as a counterwight since the early days?

Cheers, Doc
party started and ended but you left at 19 feb 2019 and come back 2 july 2019 sir . you missed all the party . you are also one of thousands members whom disappear after see abhinandan beaten by Pakistanis video :enjoy:

Screenshot_2019-07-29 Search Results.png

party started and ended but you left at 19 feb 2019 and come back 2 july 2019 sir . you missed all the party . you are also one of thousands members whom disappear after see abhinandan beaten by Pakistanis video :enjoy:

View attachment 571422

Bhai I was banned for a long time. Then I lost count when the ban was revoked. And then did not feel like coming back to what is now a pure Pakistani forum.

Even my first post here was greeted by a warning by eagle.

Khair, back for a bit of tp and some old names. I miss Razi. But I hear he's busy. Very happy for him.

Cheers, Doc

We didn't asked anyone to leave.

Be that as it may you created a hostile state sponsored environment where most of us left.

Now you have your pure Pakistan on PDF.

And I see you fighting and missing us in equal measure.

Desperate to finger us in each thread. Without response.

Good cathartic entertainment I guess to take your minds off tabdeeli and Naya Pakistan.

Cheers, Doc

Be that as it may you created a hostile state sponsored environment where most of us left.

Good cathartic entertainment I guess to take your minds off tabdeeli and Naya Pakistan.

Cheers, Doc

So, do you have anything better to do than come to the forum of a country you hate and write this moronic "cheers, Doc" rubbish?

Bhai I was banned for a long time. Then I lost count when the ban was revoked. And then did not feel like coming back to what is now a pure Pakistani forum.

Even my first post here was greeted by a warning by eagle.

Khair, back for a bit of tp and some old names. I miss Razi. But I hear he's busy. Very happy for him.

Cheers, Doc
on 27feb morning 11am all the Indians suddenly disappeared from this forum and yet many did not come back . its not our fault sir .

Cheers, Doc
It was upto you guys to gang up and fight this environment of abhor.
Anyone who believes a slogan from any South Asian politican should be sent to mental aslyum.

It was upto you guys to gang up and fight this environment of abhor.
Anyone who believes a slogan from any South Asian politican should be sent to mental aslyum.

Both sides fought. One side lost.

This elections was quite conclusive.

But why are you advising us?

Cheers, Doc

on 27feb morning 11am all the Indians suddenly disappeared from this forum and yet many did not come back . its not our fault sir .
That's the result of SURGICAL strike I guess those 350 plus casualties that Indian media claimed happened on this forum.
Abhinanadan nay pk defence mein GHUSS kay mara all suppa power vedic Indian on pk defence

Enjoy

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom