What's new

Pakistan will retaliate against any Indian attacks over Kashmir bombing, says Imran Khan

Yes if there is any movement on any international borders not LOC , Pakistan will strike preemptivly!

Yes, I agree. I think Pakistan won't hesitate even if it means striking Iran or A-Stan preemptively. I have said this multiple times, Pakistan won't to be tied up on the Western borders, and to ensure there is no threat from the Western border, it may use NASRs.

Mods ... please keep the thread live for some days, its getting very excited after the statement from Imran Khan..

Now that both the PMs have promised action and counteractions, it will be very interesting to see who dares to keep his words and who will have his pants down...

just to satisfy ego people are saying really bad things . war will eat us all. Bomb will not see that who the hell they are? chaos is not the solution

Mods ... please keep the thread live for some days, its getting very excited after the statement from Imran Khan..

Now that both the PMs have promised action and counteractions, it will be very interesting to see who dares to keep his words and who will have his pants down...

Both sides will defuse the situation after such posturing.

Solid reply.

What would I have added though, that if after investigation it turns out that India was honking non sense just to build a narrative against Pakistan then India should be ready to get punished. Its an old Indian tactic to create an event just before some major forigen visit. Anyone remember the massacre of Sikhs in kashmir before Clinton visit? As it turned out, it was the work of Indian establishment.

Good going IK. Got India by balls, and not even allowing them to squeal with open threat of retaliation.

Both sides will defuse the situation after such posturing.
very unlikely, Modi has an election to care for... only words without actions will come back to bite him like rabid dog...

its just matter of time when something happens ... exciting time ahead, fingers crossed

52415877_3270118846363846_6197038308002889728_n.jpg

very unlikely, Modi has an election to care for... only words without actions will come back to bite him like rabid dog...

its just matter of time when something happens ... exciting time ahead, fingers crossed

Such silly posturing by both sides is only for an internal gullible audience. When push comes to shove, nothing will happen on the ground.

You think its something of an action movie....... If any side did anything silly....... cost will be to much...... diplomacy is and will be the way to go..........

Such silly posturing by both sides is only for an internal gullible audience. When push comes to shove, nothing will happen on the ground.
election is too close in India for the voters to forget what was promised by PM Modi. Any action by India will be the biggest Brownie point for him to have a cake walk in the election..

Anyway, i thinks all keyboard warriors from both the sides are not bored by the old reference from 1971 or 1965 wars ... we need a new landmark to keep forums like this remain exciting ...

election is too close in India for the voters to forget what was promised by PM Modi. Any action by India will be the biggest Brownie point for him to have a cake walk in the election..

Anyway, i thinks all keyboard warriors from both the sides are not bored by the old reference from 1971 or 1965 wars ... we need a new landmark to keep forums like this remain exciting ...

Let's see what happen till the elections. I see much posturing but no action. By both sides.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom