What's new

Pakistan will retaliate against any Indian attacks over Kashmir bombing, says Imran Khan

very unlikely, Modi has an election to care for... only words without actions will come back to bite him like rabid dog...

its just matter of time when something happens ... exciting time ahead, fingers crossed

How can it be considered election winning strategy when in Pakistan's retaliation hundreds of Indian soldiers will die with almost certain collateral damage within India? That will be a very embarrassing situation for ruling Hindu terrorist regime.

Indian establishment will create the hype and narrative which will be furthered by sugardaddies, the American establishment to put economical sanctions against Pakistan. That's about it. Let's see if they manage to succeed.

How can it be considered election winning strategy when in Pakistan's retaliation hundreds of Indian soldiers will die with almost certain collateral damage within India? That will be a very embarrassing situation for ruling Hindu terrorist regime.

Indian establishment will create the hype and narrative which will be furthered by sugardaddies, the American establishment to put economical sanctions against Pakistan. That's about it. Let's see if they manage to succeed.
unfortunately, as long as the body counts on the Pakistani side is significantly high or insulting, Indian public will take it ...

there is no common sense on both the sides... there are many in Pakistan who believes that the likes of Burhan Wani or the stone pelters can win Kashmir the freedom they are dying for ... equally there are Indians who believe that they can rule a piece of land after killing its own citizens ...

just look at this tread and you will have many ilks

i financially contribute to the martyrs funds ... unfortunately there is no official fund to support covert ops in Pakistan, ... would have loved to deposit freely.. unfortunate
Contributing financially is all good while you keep away from the fight, i am asking you to come back to India.

Let's see what happen till the elections. I see much posturing but no action. By both sides.
There’s no posturing from Pakistan. The official stance has been the same as always - provide concrete actionable intelligence and Pakistan will act against any alleged perpetrators. Refrain from knee jerk accusations against Pakistan, Pakistan wants peace but will retaliate if attacked.

There’s no posturing from Pakistan. The official stance has been the same as always - provide concrete actionable intelligence and Pakistan will act against any alleged perpetrators. Refrain from knee jerk accusations against Pakistan, Pakistan wants peace but will retaliate if attacked.

The official stance on both sides is well known. Posturing refers to statements given mainly to influence the domestic audience.

what abt all the evidences for Mumbai attack, aren't those credible enough for Pakistan to act ?

what do you want as credible evidence... selfies of the terrorist with Masood Azhar or Hafiz Saeed for you to act ?

The official stance on both sides is well known. Posturing refers to statements given mainly to influence the domestic audience.
That’s my point, Pakistan hasn’t issued any statements that aren’t consistent or out of the ordinary. India on the other hand, has gone bonkers with their threats, which are designed to play to their domestic audience.

That’s my point, Pakistan hasn’t issued any statements that aren’t consistent or out of the ordinary. India on the other hand, has gone bonkers with their threats, which are designed to play to their domestic audience.

I would suggest that PMIK's statement in the OP is designed for his internal audience too.

After watching IK speech, I have to say I was really impressed with the way he discreetly sent some really strong messages for India. This is how I decoded his speech.

1- IK said that "he did not respond to the incident quicker because he was busy with the visit of MBS".
Message: I have more important things to do than respond to your Bollywood dramas.

2- Ik said that "India should share evidence, and Pakistan will take action".
Message: India you are lying. I know you don't have any proof, so I am going to call you on your bluff.

3- "Pakistan will not think about retaliation, we will retaliate. You will leave us with no other option"

4- And the last one but the most important one -- “Starting a war is in our hands, it is easy. But ending a war, that is not in our hands and no one knows what will happen.”
Message: I think here IK has directly threatened India and is basically saying that we will use ALL means including nuclear to attack you.

All in all, this is one of the best speeches as it was a very soft and diplomatic speech but never would I have imagined that a Pakistan PM would actually threaten India like this.

I don't understand why Pakistanis are running around like headless chicken.

They probably don't realize that Modi would do nothing on ground but give few statements to manage the headlines until the incident fades away from the people's memory.

Pakistan will not think of retaliation, we will retaliate: PM Imran
By News Desk
Published: February 19, 2019

1913788-imrankhanofficialxx-1550561896-946-640x480.jpeg

A file photo of Prime Minister Imran Khan. PHOTO: PID

Prime Minister Imran Khan, addressing the nation on Tuesday, warned India of retaliation in the event of any aggressive military measures by New Delhi following Indian allegations of Islamabad’s involvement in the Pulwama attack.

“Pakistan will not think about retaliation, we will retaliate. You will leave us with no other option,” said the premier as he referred to growing voices in the Indian government and media asking for punitive military measures against Islamabad.

The prime minister further implored that military action is never the solution to such a conflict. “Starting a war is in our hands, it is easy. But ending a war, that is not in our hands and no one knows what will happen.”

Elaborating further, the prime minister said the country had nothing to gain from carrying out the attack, given that the government was planning and hosting the royal visit.

“It is in our country’s interest that no one uses Pakistan to carry out terrorist attacks. What would Pakistan gain from this, when we are working towards a stable country?”, he asked.

Offer of cooperation

Offering India an olive branch, the premier asked New Delhi to share any evidence regarding allegations that the attack was planned and executed from Pakistan.

“If you have evidence that someone from Pakistan is involved, we will take action because if someone is using our soil to carry such attacks out, they are against Pakistan. We don’t want any terrorism in the region.”

Reiterating Islamabad’s resolve for peace in the region, he reminded his Indian counterpart Narendra Modi that Pakistan has received the brunt of global terrorism and the country has sacrificed more than 70,000 lives in order to achieve the peace and has been at the forefront of the global war on terror.

“Pakistan is a country that has suffered the most from terrorism, and we are willing to have a dialogue with India to eradicate terrorism in the region.”

FM Qureshi meets Pakistan’s top envoy in India amid Pulwama attack allegations

PM Imran also asked India to introspect and ask itself why Kashmiri youth has reached a point where they are not afraid to die. “One-dimensional oppression of people will never be successful,” said the cricketer turned politician as he referred to New Delhi’s policy of oppression in the held valley.

At least 44 Indian security personnel in Indian-occupied Kashmir were killed in a car bomb attack on a security convoy on which was the worst in decades of insurgency in the held territory.

The responsibility of the deadly attack was reportedly claimed by the banned Jaish-e-Muhammad. India, however, took no time in pointing a finger at Pakistan.

Stop levelling baseless accusations, FM Qureshi tells India after Pulwama attack

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi said the country would give a ‘strong reply’ to those behind the Kashmir attack as New Delhi withdrew the Most Favoured Nation (MFN) trade status given to Pakistan.

Islamabad has strongly rejected the Indian allegations because these were made within a short time from the attack and without carrying out any investigations.

Anyone have the video link?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom