What's new

Featured Pakistan will proceed on Kashmir issue with or without Saudi Arabia : SM Qureshi

The New world order is" BUY IT WITH MONEY OR GRAB IT WITH POWER IF YOU ARE RIGHTEOUS'' and unfortunately the corrupts in politics and in establishment let us bleed economically and so-called liberals with the aid of these corrupt elements made us coward and puddle, and now we are left with below the third level of Eman and lost power too. Now when China turkey Iran and Taliban have shown how the life is lived we are also starting to breath , but the fleshes which flourished on corrupt earnings are still here, we don't see a permanent bravery coming out of these self acclaimed honest loyal and brave zombies until we at once burn them and make fertilizer of then to fertilize our feelds,
The old world order was the same-" BUY IT WITH MONEY OR GRAB IT WITH POWER IF YOU ARE RIGHTEOUS''
Seriously dude, which planet are you from? Pakistanis have sacrificed so much for so little and you have the audacity to make insulting comments.

I think so too..
But Americans are the ultimate saviors of the Saudi Monarchy. Not Pakistan..
However.. I believe if push REALLY comes to a shove then the vast majority of the Islamic world population would root for Pakistan.. because it's the karma.. Pakistan has intrinsically always rooted for the Islamic world unless severe geostrategic restrictions like in some regions constrained Pakistan...
But I don't ever want to test my hypothesis!

I totally disagree... Pakistan is not the saviors of the Saudi Monarchy.. Massaging the Pakistani ego won't help Pakistan!! the United States has the power to retain or destroy the Monarchy.. I'm on on mobile otherwise would share my thoughts.. but soon

Sometimes the hypothesis needs to be tested. But I would like to hear your view hopefully soon and please tag me in it.

We have nothing in common with Arabic culture and current Arab leadership are more worried about their seats then the issues Ummah facing today.
Saudi Arabia and UAE is talk with China for nuclear technology. They are probably thinking that they no longer need Pakistan. Plus Saudi and UAE have invested billons in their defense industries

Let's not get carried away. Most Arabs genuinely support Kashmir, but the problem is that these governments do not legitimately represent them.

We have strong racial, ethnic , linguistic, religious, and historic ties with the Arab world.

We should pray for them that Allah swt gives them better rulers and solves their myriad of problems. It is in our interest to have a peaceful and warfree Arab world.

Something may have happened that caused this reaction. I dont believe its his personal view because as you said he is the FM and he cant state his personal views so openly without some sort of national consent.
My point of view is that despite PM Khan's "no war" solution mantra that he states publicly so often, we might be heading towards one and this time we would not want so called Friendly nations in particular SA to hedge their bets on India. Last time Saudi FM few to Pakistan during the skirmish of 27th February, naturally it wasnt meant to support us but rather India because we were in dominant position, it was India that needed a face saving and it was provided to them by the US through SA. Than comes OIC and Saudi Arabia has been constant meddling in OIC agenda over Kashmir, i think Pakistan has had it enough but this must have been discussed with China as well. Yesterday there was a thread where China called Pakistan a pivot, i believe the economical impact of such harsh stance has been discussed with China and after certain assurances we went ahead in calling spade a spade.
Yes, it's a thing to come. Especially, CPEC extending to Iran, and Pak maintaining the cooperation with an assertive Turkey who is confronting the KSA/UAE/Egypt in every front - Libya, Syria, Irak, Katar, Oman, Yemen etc...

Stuffs have moved way beyond to be subdued by few billions of $s and few barrels of oil.....

Now is the time to panic for the likes of MBS/MBZ/Sisi etc.....

Yes, it's a thing to come. Especially, CPEC extending to Iran, and Pak maintaining the cooperation with an assertive Turkey who is confronting the KSA/UAE/Egypt in every front - Libya, Syria, Irak, Katar, Oman, Yemen etc...

Stuffs have moved way beyond to be subdued by few billions of $s and few barrels of oil.....

Now is the time to panic for the likes of MBS/MBZ/Sisi etc.....

Other problem with the Saudi Wealth Fund it’s just buying up stocks in various companies rather than acquiring anything of significance and moving it to the Kingdom. I don’t see how they expect to generate revenue for the country and only thing they talk about is Saudi 2030 and building a Silicon Valley city; the fundamental of the plan is flawed.

Other problem with the Saudi Wealth Fund it’s just buying up stocks in various companies rather than acquiring anything of significance and moving it to the Kingdom. I don’t see how they expect to generate revenue for the country and only thing they talk about is Saudi 2030 and building a Silicon Valley city; the fundamental of the plan is flawed.
Sherif Hussein was handled by the British Intelligence's Cairo Station...

The Sauds were handled by the British Intelligence's Bombay Station...

The KSA's petro $ is for the USA/UK, not for the folks in the Hijaz.....

They're doomed by all accounts.....

The Haremain, Kudus and Aya Sofya are 3 points on the same straight line....

As per Ibn-i Arabi's (RA) predictions, the Muslim Power that will emerge 100 years after the fall of the Ottomans will be ten times stronger than the latter....

upload_2020-8-6_20-8-48.png

Last edited:
Sherif Hussein was handled by the British Intelligence's Cairo Station...

The Sauds were handled by the British Intelligence's Bombay Station...

The KSA's petro $ is for the USA/UK, not for the folks in the Hijaz.....

They're doomed by all accounts.....

The Haremain, Kudus and Aya Sofya are 3 points on the same straight line....

As per Ibn-i Arabi's (RA) predictions, the Muslim Power that will emerge 100 years after the fall of the Ottomans will be ten times stronger than the latter....

View attachment 659442

Well put. One thing you’ve now peaked my interest is Ibn Arabi prediction can you please provide a link I would like to research as well. It’s first I’ve heard of this.

I have checked some videos in Turkish. I'll try to translate them...

Thanks.

My father also said to me and would like to say it as well, the wealth Arabs received is a Naimat from Allah, not utilizing it properly and squandering the public’s wealth and building golden toilets, a half million dollar portrait of Jesus etc is an insult Tauheen (he used another word like bahumati).

Often times it’s difficult to digest this. I’ve seen in Medina an Arab scholar will by pass it, and the non Arab scholars acknowledge it.

Here is the Hadith brother. Clear as day.

Sahih Muslim
Book 41, Number 7035:
Umm Sharik reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The people would run away from the Dajjal seeking shelter in the mountains. She said: Where would be the Arabs then in that day? He said: They would be small in number.

Here is the Hadith brother. Clear as day.

Sahih Muslim
Book 41, Number 7035:
Umm Sharik reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The people would run away from the Dajjal seeking shelter in the mountains. She said: Where would be the Arabs then in that day? He said: They would be small in number.

Yes brother, but many Arab scholars now in KSA and else where shrug it of, at calling it a Persian Hadith. They’re now twisting Hadith as they mistranslating the Quran.

Yes brother, but many Arab scholars now in KSA and else where shrug it of, at calling it a Persian Hadith. They’re now twisting Hadith as they mistranslating the Quran.

Yes, well it is because they are being dictated by governments and don't have the freedom to convey the proper teachings of Islam.

Sad to see the fall of KSA and Egypt as centers for learning of Islam. Jordan too has been mostly usurped by Salafism in this regard. Then you have the rise of pro-Washington Pseudo-Sufism among American Muslims.

It makes me sad to think that we had something great in Pakistan once, but Musharraf dismantled and pressured genuine scholarly learning of Islam in Pakistan.

With the death of esteemed scholars, we are losing our understanding of deen and proper teaching of fiqh.

I applaud Imran Khan for fighting against this trend to re-introduce Islam in the syllabus.

Back
Top Bottom