What's new

Featured Pakistan will proceed on Kashmir issue with or without Saudi Arabia : SM Qureshi

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @S Hussain@Hakikat ve Hikmet

This is a very serious disrespect and disregard of the Quran according this article. I know about how a Christian church tried to do the very same.
The Kuran-i Kerim take its revenge by HIS PERMISSION. And, it's no pretty scene....

*A historical note: Sherif Hussein gave an idea to the British on how to compel the beleaguered Ottoman garrison in Medina. As per that, the British flew some planes from Egypt and distributed pamphlets over Medina: surrender and leave it to Sherif Hussein, or we will bomb Medina which includes the Revza-i Mubarek. A great confusion and dissention took place among the Turkish officers, who ultimately took the decision to leave the post for they understood what the outcome of that bombing would be...

The Kuran-i Kerim take its revenge by HIS PERMISSION. And, it's no pretty scene....

*A historical note: Sherif Hussein gave an idea to the British on how to compel the beleaguered Ottoman garrison in Medina. As per that, the British flew some planes from Egypt and distributed pamphlets over Medina: surrender and leave it to Sherif Hussein, or we will bomb Medina which includes the Revza-i Mubarek. A great confusion and dissention took place among the Turkish officers, who ultimately took the decision to leave the post for they understood what the outcome of that bombing would be...

Interesting so the soldiers left fearing they would’ve been caught up in Allahs wrath afterwards if the Brits did what they threatened to do.

i was watching sabir shakir programme in which he mentioned in detail the background of this decesion and how small issues (like playing Ertughral ghazi on national TV and ignoring kingdom of fire a joint production of gulf countries with egypt) play their part to push pakistan away from saudi camp

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @S Hussain@Hakikat ve Hikmet

This is a very serious disrespect and disregard of the Quran according this article. I know about how a Christian church tried to do the very same.

This is a serious violation of the sanctity of the Holy Quran. I suppose Israelis asked them to create it, and Saudis pushed a conciliatory mis-translation to give a false impression of Israeli rights to the Holy Land.

This is why it is so important for every Muslim to learn Classical Arabic. If you learn enough, translation is not even fully necessary. This is also why we never call a translation as the Quran, because it can never be.

The moral bankruptcy and slavishness of KSA's government seems to have no limit. This is quite sad to see.

The Saudis are amongst the biggest hypocrites on the planet. They have changed the translation of the Quran to please the Jews. They are friends of the idol worshippers and award their leaders with honours. They have no sincerity towards Pakistan and regard Pakistanis as maskeens.

They built a Hindu mandir on Holy Land (the peninsula) which Prophet Muhammad saws specifically disallowed. It is a direct challenge to his Sunnah and his commandment.

When you sell your faith for dollars, then prepare for the Azab of Allah swt.

Pdf handles behave different than real world. Why are you so concerned about this guy?

ignore his post.

Man..India has good ties with indeonesia and we indians have a positive view of your country.
Yesterday while doing bhumi puja of Ram Mandir our PM hailed indonesia ..he talked about how lord Rama is also revered there.
Your posts are contrary to our view of your country...this is a matter between india and pakistan..I request you better stay away from this topic as it only embitters Indians.
You can stay neutral..

i was watching sabir shakir programme in which he mentioned in detail the background of this decesion and how small issues (like playing Ertughral ghazi on national TV and ignoring kingdom of fire a joint production of gulf countries with egypt) play their part to push pakistan away from saudi camp

We have nothing in common with Arabic culture and current Arab leadership are more worried about their seats then the issues Ummah facing today.
Saudi Arabia and UAE is talk with China for nuclear technology. They are probably thinking that they no longer need Pakistan. Plus Saudi and UAE have invested billons in their defense industries

Last edited:
Baiscally pakistan want everyone to choose between India and itself.... interesting.

What pakistan to offer to these countries?
what evidence pakistan is giving to these countries other than lip service?
Which of these countries are willing to actually work with pakistan and go against India?
and final question, what is difference between what pakistan is doing since last one year to now?

India is murdering Muslims and stealing Muslim lands .. this is enough of a reason

push comes to shove, saudis will support us. they can't afford to have Pakistan pull out its troops & intelligence resources out. that's the only thing that helps the "royal" family survive & stay in charge.

I think so too..
But Americans are the ultimate saviors of the Saudi Monarchy. Not Pakistan..
However.. I believe if push REALLY comes to a shove then the vast majority of the Islamic world population would root for Pakistan.. because it's the karma.. Pakistan has intrinsically always rooted for the Islamic world unless severe geostrategic restrictions like in some regions constrained Pakistan...
But I don't ever want to test my hypothesis!

I think so too..
But Americans are the ultimate saviors of the Saudi Monarchy. Not Pakistan..
However.. I believe if push REALLY comes to a shove then the vast majority of the Islamic world population would root for Pakistan.. because it's the karma.. Pakistan has intrinsically always rooted for the Islamic world unless severe geostrategic restrictions like in some regions constrained Pakistan...
But I don't ever want to test my hypothesis!
negative. america actually wants the saudis to fall into an arab spring & a war with iran, both. don't forget, america is self sufficient now in both oil & gas. it's Pakistan that's been quietly saving the saudi bungholes from roasting over the fires of arab spring & a war against iran. it's been Pakistan's mucked umbrella that has keep iran at bay. Once we tell them that the saudis no longer enjoy our nuclear & military protection, iran can rip the saudis apart in a matter of days with houtie militias entering from the southern yemeni side & iran invading from the north. hope saudis know that.

negative. america actually wants the saudis to fall into an arab spring & a war with iran, both. don't forget, america is self sufficient now in both oil & gas. it's Pakistan that's been quietly saving the saudi bungholes from roasting over the fires of arab spring & a war against iran. it's been Pakistan's mucked umbrella that has keep iran at bay. Once we tell them that the saudis no longer enjoy our nuclear & military protection, iran can rip the saudis apart in a matter of days with houtie militias entering from the southern yemeni side & iran invading from the north. hope saudis know that.

I totally disagree... Pakistan is not the saviors of the Saudi Monarchy.. Massaging the Pakistani ego won't help Pakistan!! the United States has the power to retain or destroy the Monarchy.. I'm on on mobile otherwise would share my thoughts.. but soon

Back
Top Bottom