What's new

Pakistan will launch a two-seater version of JF-17 - Induction of JF-17B in 2017

Nice design.. it will have the functions of every other dual seat fighter; training and air combat.

If it is still a photoshop , I hope the real one wil look something like this..

Last edited:
I don't think this is a photoshp, click the image and take a good look..but if it is still a photoshop , I hope the real one wil look something like this..

Actually sir, It is a photoshop albeit a good one -- but a photoshop nontheless ... The tail number 09-112 is from the very first squadron of JFT's i.e. Black spiders

Following is the original picture taken during the Zhuhai airshow 2010

1816170.jpg

Last edited:
Dual seat single engine doesn't look like a good idea to me. Acceptable only in trainers IMHO.

I admit it looks good in the picture above but lets see the official release of the model (final look) I like the sleep single seat over all look and feel
Awesome sight. Finally.....
It is a photo shopped image. Look at the tail marking, it is 09-112. The 12th aircraft. It was not dual seat.
It is best to wait for images of real thing to come out. :)

Till then:

Two+Seat+JF-17+Thunder++FC-1+Xiaolong+Fighter+Jet+Trainer+PAKISTAN+AIR+FORCE+PAF+BVR+PL-12+SD-10A+B+C+D+E+PL-10+ASR+WVRAAM+C-802+RAAD+MAR-1+H-2+H-4+LD-6+LT-2+FT-123456+CK-400AKG.jpg

Frankly, this do not looks that hot to me. However i hope its performance is way better then the looks, at the end of the day, that is what actually matters!!

The performance would only differ in range by a small margin. As such it should perform exactly as the single seater.

Also, who the heck is that man in the picture in the background ? Im trying to figure how that sort of pose and look has to do with defence.

some millions can trick whole of Pakistani establishment then 20000 million can trick french easily....but @MastanKhan i think rd93 is better then french engine it may be a pressure card...

It is another issue azbaijan want interest jf 17b but if you known russia azbaijan relation not good he never allow to sell jf 17 to her just like middle east country or turkey
if you known if jf 17b were launch by french engine and avionics i think saudia also buy it he previous he not buy because it is russian engine and the smoke saudia always like western things so it is also selling plan jf 17b

some millions can trick whole of Pakistani establishment then 20000 million can trick french easily....but @MastanKhan i think rd93 is better then french engine it may be a pressure card...
May be but RD 93 has big draw back trail of smoke when it goes afterburner is biggest weakness and it produce more heat signatures

Back
Top Bottom