What's new

Pakistan will buy fighter jets from Jordan, Russia, France

not very long ago , pakistani members were keep telling that russian fighters(migs / su30s)
were junk and they have no chance against their so called F-16s . now suddenly they are looking for Su35s with so much of confidence ...

Developments are taking place and you would hear something soon
Zarvan whats ur realistic guess is ?My take is EF from italy in the light of recent developments with italy plus whole GCC is switching to EF .

You might need to review what you said and who told you we are gonna buy second hand jets only F-16 would be second hand. The deal with France and Russia will not be for second hand jets? I feel you seriously needs to check IAF because I am a bit shocked to learn that IAF is a modernized force :D

You might need to read vision 2030. These F-16, JF-17 block 3, dual seater etc are all part of modernization programme also known as vision 2030. What else you expect from a developing country other than this? The vision 2030 will make PAF a stronger and modern force in the world and will rank it in top 10 easily. Pakistan gonna replace 190 aircraft with modern day aircraft.

Sir, you talking about 2030 vision,
what about 2020 vision?
please be realstic and stop living in fantasis. and think practically.
Hope you read all my post but not carefully.
i clearly mentioned that what if our enemy really attack on us? are you thinking this 76 fighter your mighty F16 are gonna safe you? NOOOOOO

You are going to lose 190 jet from your force which means we need to take decision. Please think before you response me,
if i am wrong.

Good day

sir you don't understand first its price its not a cheap plane 80 mil plus plane, if you somehow purchase this plane you need build a infrastructure for those plane plus maintenance even for MIG-35, it is wise to invest in J-10c or J-10D which is quite similar to F-16 or go dircetly go for J-31

and you also forget the indian factor

Sir, i would our senior member to help me here, because i think he can explain the real fact here.
Sir @MastanKhan
would you please like to comment on above qouted.
our PDF member just love F 16 but don't understand the fact that this junk is taken our entire force in hell.

F-16 aircraft are junks now? Who told you this?

Just like other platforms, F-16 is evolving to meet latest challenges. F-16 are the most capable aircraft in the inventory of PAF at the moment, like it or not.

PAF wants to replace all of its aging aircraft with F-16 and JF17 Thunder to maintain its operational readiness for years to come. The sooner, the better.

If you think that PAF should consider other options, kindly highlight them and also mention the costs involved. I am sure that PAF have done its homework.

Sir i respect your emotions
But i called this fleet junk just because after 5 years when uncle sam will not provide you the spare parts
so its going to be in junk, so simply i called it junk and i keep my words.

and as you said PAF have done its homework, would you please tell us which homework you talking about?
2nd hand F16 from jordan? or again going to ask US for pass fund for F16?

ALLAH helps us.

what about 2020 vision?
i clearly mentioned that what if our enemy really attack on us? are you thinking this 76 fighter your mighty F16 are gonna safe you? NOOOOOO

You are going to lose 190 jet from your force which means we need to take decision. Please think before you response me,
if i am wrong.

Good day

Sir, i would our senior member to help me here, because i think he can explain the real fact here.
Sir @MastanKhan
would you please like to comment on above qouted.
our PDF member just love F 16 but don't understand the fact that this junk is taken our entire force in hell.

Sir i respect your emotions
But i called this fleet junk just because after 5 years when uncle sam will not provide you the spare parts
so its going to be in junk, so simply i called it junk and i keep my words.

and as you said PAF have done its homework, would you please tell us which homework you talking about?
2nd hand F16 from jordan? or again going to ask US for pass fund for F16?

ALLAH helps us.

Hi,

When you see the posters going for the F16 regardless of the consequences----they basically have no clue what to do---for them---an excuse is an EASY way out.

Here is an example

The Easy Button.

no sir you don't understand my point, Pakistan is not rich country to go to the world shopping some topnotch plane as they want, its wise to to invest J-10c or J-10d, as my thought they focusing to build JF-17 as much as possible and upgrade it with latest avionics and other plane too and saving $$$$$$ for J-31 but your logic is also right it is my mistake thank you sir

Sir, i missed to quote about jf17,
actually its new plateform and many things are unclear about this Jet, and as you saying we are focusing on it. so what do you think - how much actully you need to focus?
Sir for now we should go at least with j10C to fill the gape and than keep your focus on J31 and JF17 upgrading.

Sir, i missed to quote about jf17,
actually its new plateform and many things are unclear about this Jet, and as you saying we are focusing on it. so what do you think - how much actully you need to focus?
Sir for now we should go at least with j10C to fill the gape and than keep your focus on J31 and JF17 upgrading.
Remember sir F-16 started as a light fighter and develop into medium fighter so we will developed JF-17 in the same way or even better

Remember sir F-16 started as a light fighter and develop into medium fighter so we will developed JF-17 in the same way or even better

Do not drag F16 in every post please.
if we talk about only jf17, so still we are looking for its upgradations and no one knows what will happen next.
These useless guys couldn't even select the targeting pod and radar for blk 3 so when do you think blk 3 will be in PAF?
forget about it. when do you expect to raise the number for jets 100?

ask our Superiors to not play with your nation. do something before we get F**kd.

Sir What Other Options we have from France??
Used Mirage 2Ks

Block 15 retiring soon. Pakistan may not go for Jordanian aircraft. But interesting Pakistan started a serious search for 5th generation. Plus , Mod merge the thread and ruined the whole topic.
They've recently purchased some from Jordan. Its not about Airplane meeting requirements, its about pockets meeting airplane

what about 2020 vision?

if i am wrong.

Good day

Vision 2020 is a part of vision 2030. We are not going to lose, we are going to replace 190 old aircraft with modern ones. F-16 from Jordan won't be that much old which we used to have and I guess it will be block 52 and we are also going to upgrade our F-16s from turkey.

Secondly Fighter jets from Russia and France will be in the next year i guess, because this year will be for JF-17 dual seater and F-16s our a few another Mi-35.
JF-17, I know is not equal to F-16, Su-35 or dassault but for a developing economy like us, its great and it is gradually become more powerful and successful. Jf-17 is better than those tejas. I am very optimistic that JF-17 block 3 which will be inducted next year will be equal to f-16 block 52 which PAF was trying to get from USA or at least will be very close to it and it best suits our needs. Till 2020 with the induction of Jf-17 block 3, Sukhoi Su-35, Dassault, F-16 and up-gradation of existing aircrafts PAF will become better than IAF in quality.

My point was that PAF till 2020 will be much powerful compare to today.

Cheers mate!

Germany doesn't and hasn't operated the SU-27. It did have a stock of MiG-29s after the reunification of East and West Germany, but those have since been sold - some to the US:

44b3a6975117d4d7fdb3dd9d8e90bdbf.jpg

MiG-29-Fulcrum-Farewell-USA-2003.jpg

German-MiG-29A-Fulcrum.jpg

Poland now operates Ex-German MiG-29s, having bought 22 for 1 Euro each.

mig39_logo.JPG

5_140.jpg

mig17_logo.JPG

mig67_logo.jpg

pair1_logo.jpg

Nice Pics with Eurofighter, and very rare pics of R-60

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom