What's new

Pakistan | Where supporting Indian team doesn't get you expelled from Universities.

The link was 3 years old and shows who is really butt hurt. :lol:
Comprehension problems?? :lol: How much old the link is irrelevant here,the link proves the hypocrisy of Pakistanis and there BS about sportmanship and big hearts :lol:

And by the way when you can take shots on us with 10 year old Gujrat riots then why cant we with three year old link?? Hypocrite :lol:

I could care less if you consider the source as doubtable,anyone who will read this thread will get that hypocrisy of Pakistanis has been exposed.

Hazoor kya kare 'Paroosi ko dek ker paroosi raang pakar rah hai' ..... :azn:

Comprehension problems?? :lol: How much old the link is irrelevant here,the link proves the hypocrisy of Pakistanis and there BS about sportmanship and big hearts :lol:

And by the way when you can take shots on us with 10 year old Gujrat riots then why cant we with three year old link??

Link doesn't prove anything today but okay by the same tone gujrat proves the hypocrisy of Indians and shows that Indians are still the same vile abominations since ten years ago. :lol:

Link doesn't prove anything today but okay by the same tone gujrat proves the hypocrisy of Indians and shows that Indians are still the same vile abominations since ten years ago. :lol:
Just check the statistics of percentage increase of population of Muslims in India and then check the no. of minorites who fled to another country from extremely tolerant and big hearted people living in Paksitan and then you will get my point :lol:

at least pakistanis dont throw the kashmiris like hindu baniyaas doo
modhi will explode this country by killing few more thousands of muslims and sikhs , .................hindus cry when we pick weapons

I hope all you Muslims are getting armed to the teeth, I really do. :(

Just chec the statistics of percentage increase of population of Muslims in India and then check the no. of minorites who fled to another country from extremely tolerant and big hearted people living in Paksitan and then you will get my point :lol:

Most hindus were in east Pakistan and so numbers are irrelevant today. There hasn't been any true census in Pakistan in years the 2011 census results on population have still not been completed and is listed as tentative. Most number estimates are based on the 1998 census.

Indian society is partially intolerant and partially violent - no denying that. But this topi drama was as fake as Pamela Anderson's t*ts. :lol: - makes no sense especially in Pakistan - that is hell for minorities.

Indian society is partially intolerant and partially violent - no denying that. But this topi drama was as fake as Pamela Anderson's t*ts. :lol: - makes no sense especially in Pakistan - that is hell for minorities.

Was it drama baazi? Perhaps but three year old link does not prove it rather the fact that it came after Kashmiri fiasco in India proves it. Anyway it doesn't matter because nobody in Pakistan would really root for India since all Pakistanis consider themselves Pakistani whereas the case is different in India.

Most hindus were in east Pakistan and so numbers are irrelevant today. There hasn't been any true census in Pakistan in years the 2011 census results on population have still not been completed and is listed as tentative. Most number estimates are based on the 1998 census.
I am not tallking about Hindus but every minority like Ahmadi's,Christians,jews and other minorities and the data which i saw took into account the partition of Pakistan and BD.

Was it drama baazi? Perhaps but three year old link does not prove it rather the fact that it came after Kashmiri fiasco in India proves it. Anyway it doesn't matter because nobody in Pakistan would really root for India since all Pakistanis consider themselves Pakistani whereas the case is different in India.

Are you sure? then why is there so many internal terrorism and separation movements in Pakistan? what happened to East Pakistan?

I am not tallking about Hindus but every minority like Ahmadi's,Christians,jews and other minorities and the data which i saw took into account the partition of Pakistan and BD.

All the data is wrong, use Hindu as an example all data's say there are 3 million Hindus in Pakistan and the number has stayed at 3 million for years on end while the Pakistani population has been increasing every year by millions so how Hindu population not increasing do they not have children? :lol:

Current estimates on Pakistani total population is not even certain most estimates range from 178m to I have seen as high as 195m lol.

Are you sure? then why is there so many internal terrorism and separation movements in Pakistan? what happened to East Pakistan?

What east Pakistan have to do with Pakistan today? What separation movements? The Baloch where 4 tribes out of 200+ are in rebellion? There is no other separation movement even TTP says it is against Pakistani establishment but not the state itself, you forget what TTP said it would do if India attacked Pakistan? Just because you are fed propaganda does not mean you should accept it. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom