What's new

Pakistan | Where supporting Indian team doesn't get you expelled from Universities.

2 arrested for Supporting Indian cricket team | Siasat

In the land of the free and pure this crap happened 3 years ago. People were arrested and there was outrage from the media.

In India a few students get suspended from university, there is a huge media outrage and the students are eventually taken back.

Nothing more needs to be said about drama of these students.

Whatever makes you feel happy kake :)
This actually tells a lot about hypocrisy of Pakistanis just seee how pathetic excuses they are making now,this perfectly explains the sad affairs of state of Pakistan :lol:

FAST University Campus in the land of open hearted, comfortable in their skin nation.

1507019_527723580678367_1984812000_n.jpg
Reminds me of Karan Johar movies in which goras dance for few seconds in our bollywood songs. How much was each of them paid by the way?

and mirpur where Kashmiris dont really have anything nice to say about bharoties (for all good reasons) :woot:

The funniest thing is the desperation they are bringing up old stories to try and prove something, it is time to open up some Indian rapistan threads based on CNN articles from a year ago. :rofl:

some gora's who might assume how tolerant the Pakistani's are? :lol:
Gora's are not dumb like Pakistanis and Zaid Hamid followers,no one will buy this story but this will surely help Zaid Hamid follower's to get a break from repeated suicide bombers and failures of there country and sleep well at night. :lol:

@KingMamba, your desperation is obvious - you want Indian posters to bring up your mullah and PM's decree about child marriages and polygamy, aka - child rape and multiple marriages?.

Bring it up? You realize we are the ones discussing it ourselves or no endian? Last I checked the thread was still open you can go discuss it as well if it tickles you in a certain way.

Anyway if mods are allowing three year old articles to spread propaganda than I don't see why I cannot post 1 year old threads on rapistan.

@Emmie you were quick to give me warning when I speak the truth how about you delete these Indian propaganda posts? :)

yara ye video bi check kaar .... i bet achi lagi ga gi ..... :partay:

Hindu Community Celebrated Holi | ARYNews Video Portal
BTW 480 Pakistanioo kya howa bhai ....Indian Nationality mill gai kya ..... :cheers:

No idea bade bhai, i was watching some old videos and came across this one. and when i heard that guy saying things about cricket and its reactions on the minorities this incident came into my mind. good and bad is like different faces of a single coin. remember i posted that video about Gujarati muslim town and their support for Modi ? :)

@HRK you are talking about gentlemanship ??? Why you posted that two kids pic in the first place?? I was very gentle.
both are looking so cute don't you think .... :pop:

Lets assume that the source is not credible(which actually is) but you cant deny that these incident never happened.

I have no need to deny or accept it .... source my dear is under '?' as of yet .... :smokin:

Bring it up? You realize we are the ones discussing it ourselves or no endian? Last I checked the thread was still open you can go discuss it as well if it tickles you in a certain way.

Anyway if mods are allowing three year old articles to spread propaganda than I don't see why I cannot post 1 year old threads on rapistan.

@Emmie you were quick to give me warning when I speak the truth how about you delete these Indian propaganda posts? :)

This photo op was a topi drama, and I am sure you have the wherewithal to look through it. This purely was to score some non existent brownie points with god knows who - do you agree?

You are butthurt as usual, @chak de INDIA posted that link because some Paksitanis were claiming that there country is extremely tolerant and has sportsmanspirit but those links proved those BS as lies.

The link was 3 years old and shows who is really butt hurt. :lol:

Gora's are not dumb like Pakistanis and Zaid Hamid followers,no one will buy this story but this will surely help Zaid Hamid follower's to get a break from repeated suicide bombers and failures of there country and sleep well at night. :lol:

At least they try their darnedest - must give some points for their attempt.

I have no need to deny or accept it .... source my dear is under '?' as of yet .... :smokin:
I could care less if you consider the source as doubtable,anyone who will read this thread will get that hypocrisy of Pakistanis has been exposed.

Back
Top Bottom