What's new

Pakistan | Where supporting Indian team doesn't get you expelled from Universities.

@Janmejay

My post #124 quoted post#113 by nana41. You're nowhere in the picture. Can you clarify what the problem is again? :)

Read your previous post thousand times and show me where you asked me for that threads???

As for that posts go to that threads which were intially posted.

I believe its you who need to read your posts ...... again n again ...... what post or thread are you referring is non of my concern ...... if you are by any reason unable to talk like gentlemen don't quote my ......

You want to see the so called "credible sources" which Pakistanis intially posted on that incident of Kashmiris getting beaten up ;).It is far more credible than those sources.
if credible link was not posted in any of the post regarding that incident report that post my dear, but can u deny that incident ..... :oops:

BTW what is the topic of this thread Y are we talking about another thread here ....... :angel:
Errr rules are only for Indian members that s one of the unwritten rules,you failed to see the writing on the wall.
victim card ......:tdown:

bhai you r quoting me again n again but not pointing the post ..... I will ask again ....kis post ne hamare 'paroosioooooo' ka dil toor diya ....... @Aeronaut ........ plz pamper our Indian frindzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ they are not enjoying at this thread ......

Reasons-My-Kid-is-Crying-009.jpg

Excellent message, I hope the world see differences Pakistan and India. Tourists from Western countries have bad experiences, discrimations, and filfty abusives in India. I guess, they already know about it.
And yet Tourists coming to India is many times more than that coming to Pakistan :lol: and you are teaching about tolerance in Pakistan.Suicide bombers,ring a bell???

Yeah we can see how much they are truly supporting the Indian team.

Doing it all just to score some cheap brownie points.

Pakistani trolls exist out of this forum too. Good to know.

Also, fact check- Those students were only suspended not expelled and now have been taken back by the University.

A free country where people get bashed up just for speakin their own language

Is that your reason of supporting incredibility? I won't be surprised if you say yes as your standards if established by Indian Media are sadly below than respected anyway.
Hey where i said that?? @kurup said this Why you edited and quoted my post???

2 arrested for Supporting Indian cricket team | Siasat

In the land of the free and pure this crap happened 3 years ago. People were arrested and there was no outrage from the media.

In India a few students get suspended from university, there is a huge media outrage and the students are eventually taken back.

Nothing more needs to be said about drama of these students.

Last edited:
@HRK you are talking about gentlemanship ??? Why you posted that two kids pic in the first place?? I was very gentle.

Lets assume that the source is not credible(which actually is) but you cant deny that these incident never happened.

This just goes to prove how fake our neighbors are..

Thousands of Pakistani minorities are fleeing Pakistan (or attempting to do so) and seeking asylum in practically all the countries - even if it kills them,
Hazaras, Shias, Christians, Hindus, Ahmedis, Baloch, Sufi's - everyone gets targetted and killed in hundreds and they are concerned with this topi drama to score some cheap @ss brownie points with some gora's who might assume how tolerant the Pakistani's are? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom