What's new

Pakistan | Where supporting Indian team doesn't get you expelled from Universities.

They were cheering for pakistan then one of them received a call from Aeronaut, they assembled and staged the drama, send him the pic and voilla mission accompolished. :lol:

@SpArK you wanna do same?

You want me to get banned from this thread.

I dont want to receive wrath from lord Voldemout.

:lol: come up with some authentic source. dr shabir chaudhary the rat is known for his Indian yatra. the rat has ran away to Canada and UK. kashmiris know his black face
Yeah whenever someone shows the mirror it becomes unauthentic :lol:
And the initial hreads you Pakistanis posted about that Kashmiri students were from very credible sources,werent they?? So why this double standards now??

Come up with a better excuse. :lol:

Oii..

Thats my line on one of the congratulatory thread.

Those words are banned and became cursed and is associated with " He who must not be named".( HINT: It rhymes like voldemort)
yeah i was there
your comments were deleted as usual :pop:

so,i am going to get a :warning2: :crazy:

Yeah whenever someone shows the mirror it becomes unauthentic :lol:
And the initial hreads you Pakistanis posted about that Kashmiri students were from very credible sources,werent they?? So why this double standards now??

Come up with a better excuse. :lol:

Your fake propaganda never worked.

come up again .

And yeh news about those kashmiri students expelled by Indians was authentic . your own sources accepted that

To give you and Kashmiris the impression that they're a liberal and democratic country unlike India. :omghaha: Spontaneous cheering is very different from a staged drama though.

A serious question: When are my Pakistani brothers planning to grow up?
Till you are grown up and mature enough to understand that the Kashmiri students reaction was Spontaneous,not a staged drama.

Your fake propaganda never worked.

come up again .

And yeh news about those kashmiri students expelled by Indians was authentic . your own sources accepted that
You can say that this news has been sensationalized but you cant say that this event doesnt happened and no Indian sources showed a different story and not the sensationalist BS you guys posted from unauthentic sources initially.

And you are accusing me with fake propoganda when the source of this thread is a pic :lol:

Always Rondus Mehhhhhhhhhhhh

You can say that this news has been sensationalized but you cant say that this event doesnt happened and no Indian sources showed a different story and not the sensationalist BS you guys posted from unauthentic sources initially.

And you are accusing me with fake propoganda when the source of this thread is a pic :lol:

Always Rondus Mehhhhhhhhhhhh

the source of this thread is a pic of Pakistanis wearing Indian flags cheering Indian team at their university .

FAST University Campus in the land of open hearted, comfortable in their skin nation.

1507019_527723580678367_1984812000_n.jpg
:lol::lol::lol: at the pic

Back
Top Bottom