What's new

Pakistan | Where supporting Indian team doesn't get you expelled from Universities.

''humble'' Alpha1's two questions:
  • credible link or source for the OP?
  • how does this show national consensus? :pop:

Pakistan is a land of generous people where people are free to express themselves. Some of the comments depict perfectly how insecure some Indians are.

& Congress is a TRULY DEMOCRATIC Party of India :D

You want to see the so called "credible sources" which Pakistanis intially posted on that incident of Kashmiris getting beaten up ;).It is far more credible than those sources.

if credible link was not posted in any of the post regarding that incident report that post my dear, but can u deny that incident ..... :oops:

BTW what is the topic of this thread Y are we talking about another thread here ....... :angel:

Or they could have gone for two birds at once, by showing ahmedis and shias supporting india and bearded JUD, LET, LEJ, TTP guys serving them refreshments and holding up placards for abolishing ordinance XX. That would have put Switzerland to shame in tolerance!!! The problem is as always Pakistanis were happy only to ''outdo'' india. They must raise their standards.

BTW I never posted on those Kashmiri student threads, and I'd like o record my opposition to the private university's decision to expel those students.
Oh well... as they say You can only milk a cow so long, then you're left holding the pail.

Where is the link of Photograph or story......

which photograph or story my dear ..... ????

if you are talking about my post link is given check it .... :what:

if credible link was not posted in any of the post regarding that incident report that post my dear, but can u deny that incident ..... :oops:
Errr rules are only for Indian members that s one of the unwritten rules,you failed to see the writing on the wall.

''humble'' Alpha1's two questions:
  • credible link or source for the OP?
  • how does this show national consensus? :pop:

@Alpha1

@Aeronaut is just fooling the people. Why so, let me jot it down -

1- Pakistans are doing staged drama. Their motive is not supporting India but just to prove a point.
2- Why they should be expelled when they are not actually supporting India but just doing propaganda as Aeronaut himself.
3- There is no confusion in their allegiance to Pakistan neither they are purposely infuriating pakistanis for their loss.

How was Indian case different -

1- Those people were supporting pakistan "in real" and mocking Indian loss while studying in an indian university and on kashmiri quota with low fee.
2- There were no sedition charges. Technically they are expelled for ruckus created because of their behaviour not for just supporting pakistan.

I live in Aligarh and many support pakistan, no need to create drama and act saint. The day real baloch separatist will come in lahore and celebrate the indian victory, the mullah brigade will be out with AK 47 in hands.

Its called staged drama not incident.

Errr rules are only for Indian members that s one of the unwritten rules,you failed to see the writing on the wall.

victim card ......:tdown:

bhai you r quoting me again n again but not pointing the post ..... I will ask again ....kis post ne hamare 'paroosioooooo' ka dil toor diya ....... @Aeronaut ........ plz pamper our Indian frindzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ they are not enjoying at this thread ......

Reasons-My-Kid-is-Crying-009.jpg

can understand a bit about Kashmiris but why were Karachites started cheering for India all of a sudden against their home team???

Because they are Pakistanis NOT bharatis. we enjoy sports if even our rival is playing good.

Great news.

More people will support India in future and can still study at universities.

That is a very encouraging sign and we completely support this.

Ofcourse ....if they are expelled , they can always write to admin@pakistandefence.pk emails.

And funny they already come up with banners like "our university didn't expels us" even before showing allegiance as if they all know the result. :lol:

Dramebaaj pakistan..... Star Plus effect :lol:

Its called staged drama not incident.

hope you have read the previous posts neither the poster whom I replied was talking about this thread nor I was refereeing to this ......

hope you have read the previous posts neither the post whom I replied was talking about this thread nor I was refereeing to this ......

My mistake then.....apology. :)

bhai you r quoting me again n again but not pointing the post ..... I will ask again ....kis post ne hamare
Read your previous post thousand times and show me where you asked me for that threads???

As for that posts go to that threads which were intially posted.

Back
Top Bottom