What's new

Pakistan | Where supporting Indian team doesn't get you expelled from Universities.

Wrong they were not charged for supporting Pakistani team but for shouting antii-Indian slogans and for breaking peace in university campus.

People mentioned in bogus report are "arrested" for supporting India and not for shouting anti-Pakistan slogans. Police cannot arrest somebody unless law is breached and this pretty much exposes authenticity of this "news".

People mentioned in bogus report are "arrested" for supporting India and not for shouting anti-Pakistan slogans. Police cannot arrest somebody unless law is breached and this pretty much exposes authenticity of this "news".
I was talking about kashmiri students :omghaha:

Backing India lands Azad Kashmir leaders in jail - The Times of India
Dr Shabir Choudhry's blog: ‘Liberate Muzaffarabad first and not Srinagar’

Look at hight of incredibility on part of Indian Media.. Times of India is writing their official story on a "blog post" :omghaha::cuckoo:

I was talking about kashmiri students :omghaha:

Mr. geek shouting "anti-state" could be an offence but supporting any other country is not! I was destroying your wishful assumption that police arrested people for supporting India. Got it yet? :pleasantry:

This so pathetic this is even worse than the illuminati threads aeronaut used to post. So you print a bunch of placards, make a bunch of burger boys stand in front of a screen and then post that picture as proof of your intelligence!!!

Well for low level of intelligence easily prone to falling for propaganda since childhood, this must make sense. Who am I judge?

BTW if its any relief, nobody in india also gets expelled for cheering for India. Infact its the right and humane thing to do, to cheer for a tolerant idea and reject rabid extremism and separatism. This is a good start for intolerant Pakistanis.

Look at hight of incredibility on part of Indian Media.. Times of India is writing their official story on a "blog post" :omghaha::cuckoo:

Because no media is allowed to work independently in Azad Kashmir by Pakistan ..... So the news media will have to rely on bloggers who want the truth to come out .

Pakistan is a land of generous people where people are free to express themselves. Some of the comments depict perfectly how insecure some Indians are.

Mr. geek shouting "anti-state" could be an offence but supporting any other country is not! I was destroying your wishful assumption that police arrested people for supporting India. Got it yet? :pleasantry:
I am not assuming anything this is what media reported,i dont care if it was for supporting or shouting anti-country slogans and when i said anti-country slogans i was reffering to Kashmiri students who were charged in India and not about this news which i shared with you.
My point is all talk by Pakistanis about spotsmanship and big heart thing is all talk and crap as usual and i gave a link to prove that.End of the story.

Looks like we misunderstood each other.

Back
Top Bottom