What's new

Pakistan | Where supporting Indian team doesn't get you expelled from Universities.

New Delhi, April 19: Two stalwarts of National Awami Party of Pakistan Imran Shahzad and Naheem Iqbal Khwaja from Dadyal District Mirpur in Azad Kashmir were arrested for their ''crime'' of supporting the Indian cricket team during the recent cricket World Cup when they played against Pakistan in the semi-finals in Mohali, Punjab.

You are failing to see the paradox in this news hoax. If police makes an arrest, it must be for breaching a law and no law is breached when somebody supports another country. Even Indians had to release arrested Kashmir because they had not broken a law. This "news item" is less than credible for you to base your argument.

What DRAMA? Reference to report are available... Go through them and dare busting your self-satisfying imaginative dreams.
  1. K.R. Wadhwaney (1 December 2005). Indian Cricket Controversies. Ajanta Books International. p. 332. ISBN 978-8128801136. Retrieved 23 June 2012.
  2. Jump up^ Victoria Schofield (18 January 2003). Kashmir in Conflict: India, Pakistan and the Unending War. I. B. Tauris. p. 132. ISBN 978-1860648984. Retrieved 15 July 2012.
i was talking about this university drama that some Pakistanis are doing
and as far as kashmiris are concerned,my friends have stayed there in kashmir for 5 and more years
they can tell better than some nut job writing those books which are meant for sale

Typical response from a blind indian , against Kashmirs.

I live in a city (Karachi) where 10 Lac Bengalis, 2 Lakh burmees, 18 Lack Afghans and Thousand of Iranis and etc etc live happliy and earning their Bread and butter quite happily. Just 2 minutes walks from my house is a place where around 5000 bengalis live, and they all came here during 1980s and 90.

hahah, Nice joke. Kashmir aik aaik part Azad Kashimr Bhe hai, its not under Indian occuptaion. Even the Indian occupied Kashmir has 6.5 Lak Indian forces since late 1980s who are trying to make them indian.

Then why india always fear of holding a plebsite in Kashmir. Its a fact Kashmirs will reject India.

Yes, you are not compromising on your security my raping the Kashmiri women and killing 100000 Kashmiris.
:enjoy:

Very nice drama .:haha:.But it doesnt serve any purpose.Pathetic.Kids are always kids.
Someone will use their brain even if they play fake drama.But here these guys dont use even that brain.Karachi and its people is in centre heart of Pakistan and whole the world know about their patriotism.If some Balochis did this we can understand it is genuine .
Cricket is just a game.we appreciate all good players even if they are Pakistani or Indian.India dont care about this silly things.

Did they shout slogans like 'Hindustan zindabad, Pakistan murdabad' too?
After Raping the Kashmiri Women and killing 100000 Kashmiri people, What else you expect from Ksshimiris.
Kashmiris are treating Indians as the Indians and their Govt. is treating Kashmiris.

Very nice drama .:haha:.But it doesnt serve any purpose.Pathetic.Kids are always kids.
Someone will use their brain even if they play fake drama.But here these guys dont use even that brain.Karachi and its people is in centre heart of Pakistan and whole the world know about their patriotism.If some Balochis did this we can understand it is genuine .
Cricket is just a game.we appreciate all good players even if they are Pakistani or Indian.India dont care about this silly things.
this is 5th gen warfare
distorte the image of ur enemy

ultimate drama queens , always trying to seek cheap attention.

It's quite apparent. Blatantly evident that it's nothing but cheap attention seeking melodramatic act. No individual will support a sporting team of a country on one hand & try to demean the same on the other, at the same time!

sachai sunni hai toh sunno

i dont hate any kashmiri,the reason is they are brain washed
only a blind person would want to go Pak

kashmir was ,it is and it will always remain as a part of India.............

sooner or later,they will understand that we are not shedding crocodile tears for them...........we are not the ones who enjoy when a kashmiri citizen is killed bcoz it will increase the hype for the so called freedom movement..........

we dont take advantage of someones death to stage a dharna........

even......there are many kashmiris who want to be a part of India...........like a handfull who wants to be a part of Pak............there is a clear majority who wants a separate country but none gives a shit about them..............we are not willing to compromise the security for them

this is the truth

Infact they have started realizing. PDP has offer support to BJP. Many Kashmiri muslims are likely to vote for BJP.

It's quite apparent. Blatantly evident that it's nothing but cheap attention seeking melodramatic act. No individual will support a sporting team of a country on one hand & try to demean the same on the other, at the same time!
ha ha i wish they had come up with something better , this one looks so lame .

ha ha i wish they had come up with something better , this one looks so lame .

i know.. It was fine upto the point where they expressed sympathy & offered them scholarships & all that malaki. But now they are overcooking it... & the episode is going to lose sheen if they carry on like this. Quite embarrassing, to be honest!

Back
Top Bottom