What's new

Pakistan | Where supporting Indian team doesn't get you expelled from Universities.

FAST University Campus in the land of open hearted, comfortable in their skin nation.

1507019_527723580678367_1984812000_n.jpg
Achcha-aisa-hua-tha-kya.jpg

they are forced to hold them for photograph

yesterday so many balochis commented on indian pages to congratulate us, what about them?

anks but no thanks
jo baat sachai mein hai,woh kisi aur mein nahi

To pori sachai bolo if you are a daring heart.
"Say Kashmir is occupied territory and we hate Kashmiris for they supporting Pakistan". No one is going to snatch Kashmir with an admission but India's internal insecurities are legendary.

they are forced to hold them for photograph

And you are saying this because...?

yesterday so many balochis commented on indian pages to congratulate us, what about them?

We are very happy when Pakistanis show their sportsmanship.. something we value and are happy to announce. Again.. Indians have something to learn from us on that.

Did they shout slogans like 'Hindustan zindabad, Pakistan murdabad' too?
Do they support India's stand on Kashmir too?

Last edited:
To pori sachai bolo if you are a daring heart.
"Say Kashmir is occupied territory and we hate Kashmiris for they supporting Pakistan". No one is going to snatch Kashmir with an admission but India's internal insecurities are legendary.
sachai sunni hai toh sunno

i dont hate any kashmiri,the reason is they are brain washed
only a blind person would want to go Pak

kashmir was ,it is and it will always remain as a part of India.............

sooner or later,they will understand that we are not shedding crocodile tears for them...........we are not the ones who enjoy when a kashmiri citizen is killed bcoz it will increase the hype for the so called freedom movement..........

we dont take advantage of someones death to stage a dharna........

even......there are many kashmiris who want to be a part of India...........like a handfull who wants to be a part of Pak............there is a clear majority who wants a separate country but none gives a shit about them..............we are not willing to compromise the security for them

this is the truth

sooner or later,they will understand that we are not shedding crocodile tears for them...........we are not the ones who enjoy when a kashmiri citizen is killed bcoz it will increase the hype for the so called freedom movement..........

we dont take advantage of someones death to stage a dharna........

even......there are many kashmiris who want to be a part of India...........like a handfull who wants to be a part of Pak............there is a clear majority who wants a separate country but none gives a shit about them..............we are not willing to compromise the security for them

this is the truth

And you are brain-washed to believe some Kashmiris are brain washed!

In the second match India took on Australia on 9 September 1986.[3] India batted first, and a superb 52 off 56 balls by Sunil Gavaskar helped India score 222 for 8. In reply Australia achieved the target with 3 wickets in hand and 6 balls to go. Allan Border scored 90 not out off 106 balls and was named Man of the Match. Spectators cheered India's defeat with cries of "Pakistan Zindabad".[4][5]

Sher-i-Kashmir Stadium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And you are brain-washed to believe some Kashmiris are brain washed!

In the second match India took on Australia on 9 September 1986.[3] India batted first, and a superb 52 off 56 balls by Sunil Gavaskar helped India score 222 for 8. In reply Australia achieved the target with 3 wickets in hand and 6 balls to go. Allan Border scored 90 not out off 106 balls and was named Man of the Match. Spectators cheered India's defeat with cries of "Pakistan Zindabad".[4][5]

Sher-i-Kashmir Stadium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
yeah i am brain washed and i can see who is doing the drama here :crazy:

New Delhi, April 19: Two stalwarts of National Awami Party of Pakistan Imran Shahzad and Naheem Iqbal Khwaja from Dadyal District Mirpur in Azad Kashmir were arrested for their ''crime'' of supporting the Indian cricket team during the recent cricket World Cup when they played against Pakistan in the semi-finals in Mohali, Punjab.

You are failing to see the paradox in this news hoax. If police makes an arrest, it must be for breaching a law and no law is breached when somebody supports another country. Even Indians had to release arrested Kashmir because they had not broken a law. This "news item" is less than credible for you to base your argument.

yeah i am brain washed and i can see who is doing the drama here :crazy:

What DRAMA? Reference to report are available... Go through them and dare busting your self-satisfying imaginative dreams.
  1. K.R. Wadhwaney (1 December 2005). Indian Cricket Controversies. Ajanta Books International. p. 332. ISBN 978-8128801136. Retrieved 23 June 2012.
  2. Jump up^ Victoria Schofield (18 January 2003). Kashmir in Conflict: India, Pakistan and the Unending War. I. B. Tauris. p. 132. ISBN 978-1860648984. Retrieved 15 July 2012.

Typical response from a blind indian , against Kashmirs.
I live in a city (Karachi) where 10 Lac Bengalis, 2 Lakh burmees, 18 Lack Afghans and Thousand of Iranis and etc etc live happliy and earning their Bread and butter quite happily. Just 2 minutes walks from my house is a place where around 5000 bengalis live, and they all came here during 1980s and 90.

hahah, Nice joke. Kashmir aik aaik part Azad Kashimr Bhe hai, its not under Indian occuptaion. Even the Indian occupied Kashmir has 6.5 Lak Indian forces since late 1980s who are trying to make them indian.

even......there are many kashmiris who want to be a part of India...........like a handfull who wants to be a part of Pak............
Then why india always fear of holding a plebsite in Kashmir. Its a fact Kashmirs will reject India.

there is a clear majority who wants a separate country but none gives a shit about them..............we are not willing to compromise the security for them
Yes, you are not compromising on your security my raping the Kashmiri women and killing 100000 Kashmiris.

Back
Top Bottom