What's new

Pakistan | Where supporting Indian team doesn't get you expelled from Universities.

the source of this thread is a pic of Pakistanis wearing Indian flags cheering Indian team at their university .
Idk if it is authentic or not,do you accept that all your talk about sportsmanspirit was BS as usual??

Till you are grown up and mature enough to understand that the Kashmiri students reaction was Spontaneous,not a staged drama.

How about you learn the art of comprehension first? Read what I wrote again.

@HRK bhai, and what about this video i posted ?

that guy went back into time to create propaganda too ?:whistle:

Dude, the guys in pic, if true wont be expelled from university, but you will be expelled from this forum.

So fart a fart that is silent.

Not the big tamar brfffff fatakkk but a silent swoooosh type one.

Dude, the guys in pic, if true wont be expelled from university, but you will be expelled from this forum.

So fart a fart that is silent.

Not the big tamar brfffff fatakkk but a silent swoooosh type one.

OoOps !! :D

Yes, we need to learn how to take advantage of a situation.well planned and well executed :tup:

what do you mean bud ?

Spot on :)

Hihihihihi:oops:

Nothing yaar,since you mentioned the report is from 2011,i was just pulling our Pakistani friends leg,before they come with all kinds of logic explaining how free and broadminded they are.

its gud to know that there are some sensible people in Pak :cheers:

There are lots of sensible people in Pakistan, just like any other country on the planet. It's just that this forum attracts mostly the pathetic, hate-filled ones who come with delusional ideas and a distorted world view, as standard equipment.

FAST University Campus in the land of open hearted, comfortable in their skin nation.

1507019_527723580678367_1984812000_n.jpg

Excellent message, I hope the world see differences Pakistan and India. Tourists from Western countries have bad experiences, discrimations, and filfty abusives in India. I guess, they already know about it.

Where people are the most and least racially tolerant
racial-tolerance-map-hk-fix.jpg

Washington Post

No wonder you were removed from TT. They need sheep.
Titles are just colours... I just post what I like :)
The hidden Think tank section is full of my articles so my legacy will stay... I will just quote what SpArK said

God save pdf !

This was expected.

Wrong people at the right place push the right people to wrong places.

Because no media is allowed to work independently in Azad Kashmir by Pakistan ..... So the news media will have to rely on bloggers who want the truth to come out .

Is that your reason of supporting incredibility? I won't be surprised if you say yes as your standards if established by Indian Media are sadly below than respected anyway.

Back
Top Bottom