What's new

Pakistan | Where supporting Indian team doesn't get you expelled from Universities.

I hope all you Muslims are getting armed to the teeth, I really do. :(

I see certain other Muslims running to kaffir countries that rain drones and daisy cutters on other Muslims, is the biggest supporter of Israel, run the Gitmo camp with their amazing sights and sounds...

And whose soldiers drive around in Muslim countries with "Jesus killed M*******" banners.

I don't see them "getting armed to the teeth" when they are being blown in their tens of the thousands, rather they are busy doing reverse hizarat to crusaders' countries, advising other fake flags. ;)

All the data is wrong, use Hindu as an example all data's say there are 3 million Hindus in Pakistan and the number has stayed at 3 million for years on end while the Pakistani population has been increasing every year by millions so how Hindu population not increasing do they not have children? :lol:
Thats exactly what i am saying that population of Hindus is decreasing in Paksitan and they are ethinically cleansed.Hindu girls are targetted and converted to Islam forcefully.Most of the Hindus want to migrate to India and some of them have migrated also lke most of the minorities.

Thats exactly what i am saying that population of Hindus is decreasing in Paksitan and they are ethinically cleansed.Hindu girls are targetted and converted to Islam forcefully.Most of the Hindus want to migrate to India and some of them have migrated also lke most of the minorities.

These people have moved on to killing Muslim sects not "pure enough" for decades now. Non Muslims were almost completely ethnically cleansed right at the birth of the country. They have no voice and no right.

What east Pakistan have to do with Pakistan today? What separation movements? The Baloch where 4 tribes out of 200+ are in rebellion? There is no other separation movement even TTP says it is against Pakistani establishment but the state itself, you forget what TTP said it would do if India attacked Pakistan? Just because you are fed propaganda does not mean you should accept it. :rolleyes:

India in 1947 was formed out of multiple states, kingdoms and territories - Goa, Sikkim and a few others were added much later - it is very acceptable that there would be some degree of separation movements in a state that is as complex as India - OTOH what's with Pakistan? It was made up of 4 provinces, East Pakistan and occupied Kashmir - there is separation movements in 5 out of 6 of them - (East Pakistan movement was successful). There is a separation movement even in occupied Kashmir(Believe it or not).

I see certain other Muslims running to kaffir countries that rain drones and daisy cutters on other Muslims, is the biggest supporter of Israel, run the Gitmo camp with their amazing sights and sounds...

And whose soldiers drive around in Muslim countries with "Jesus killed M*******" banners.

I don't see them "getting armed to the teeth" when they are being blown in their tens of the thousands, rather they are busy doing reverse hizarat to crusaders' countries, advising other fake flags. ;)

LOL I was born here didn't run away from anything and come and go as I please. This may be a kaffir country but there is some humanity here unlike in your pagan cesspool.

The funny thing is you are spreading propaganda against US army when I have mentioned here that my cousins are themselves US soldiers one former one current and have fought in Iraq and Afghanistan, I chill with servicemen both ex and reserve all the time and am invited to BBQs on veterans day and such from some high school mates who became marine reservists so keep your garbage BS to yourself because anybody who has interacted with soldiers around here know that they are professional we may have few nutcases but the vast majority are respectable.

Maybe Indians will buy your story but trying to feed it to me of all people is desperation on your part. :lol:

India in 1947 was formed out of multiple states, kingdoms and territories - Goa, Sikkim and a few others were added much later - it is very acceptable that there would be some degree of separation movements in a state that is as complex as India - OTOH what's with Pakistan? It was made up of 4 provinces, East Pakistan and occupied Kashmir - there is separation movements in 5 out of 6 of them - (East Pakistan movement was successful). There is a separation movement even in occupied Kashmir(Believe it or not).

LOL yes there is a separation movement in IOK I know of this. :lol:

Fuget bout this that Attitude of countries or people.

The matter of fact is this thread was opened ONLY when Pakistani *** was royally kicked to the core.

I just wanna say one thing........................mmmmm................Yaad nahi aa raha......................wait a sec................................Ohh ya.............................................

9-0
:cheesy:
:cheers:

LOL I was born here didn't run away from anything and come and go as I please. This may be a kaffir country but there is some humanity here unlike in your pagan cesspool.

The funny thing is you are spreading propaganda against US army when I have mentioned here that my cousins are themselves US soldiers one former one current and have fought in Iraq and Afghanistan, I chill with servicemen both ex and reserve all the time and am invited to BBQs on veterans day and such from some high school mates who became marine reservists so keep your garbage BS to yourself because anybody who has interacted with soldiers around here know that they are professional we may have few nutcases but the vast majority are respectable.

Maybe Indians will buy your story but trying to feed it to me of all people is desperation on your part. :lol:

You know every word I wrote is a fact. ;)

And your being "born there" doesn't change anything other than that they probably gave you citizenship because of this, something no Arab or Muslim country would have done if you happened to be born there.

Facts ate facts though. Fifty thousand Pakistanis have been blown up in Pakistan, why are you not picking arms that you are advising the fake flag to do?

Why sit in a kaffir country that you just happened to be born into and that has attacked many of your pathetic Islamic cesspool countries and threatens your own?

You know every word I wrote is a fact. ;)

And your being "born there" doesn't change anything other than that they probably gave you citizenship because of this, something no Arab or Muslim country would have done if you happened to be born there.

Facts ate facts though. Fifty thousand Pakistanis have been blown up in Pakistan, why are you not picking arms that you are advising the fake flag to do?

Why sit in a kaffir country that you just happened to be born into and that has attacked many of your pathetic Islamic cesspool countries and threatens your own?

You are so desperate so make up your mind you want to talk about Arab countries or America? :lol:

Yeah blown up by other Pakistanis and being killed by PA your point? Unlike endians where rss and shiv sena go around with their short jean shorts and sticks to do mob justice Pakistanis know the army can handle it if government just give them support.

Bringing up my country of residence just tells me your visa request must have been rejected and now you are a butt hurt. :rofl:
You honestly think any of that matters here? We also have Afghans and Iraqis here who are Americans the American mentality is something madrassis like you will never understand.

lol....our pakistani neighbors...still crying over their loss.....:D:D

anyway what ever we do with our people is none of the concern of our neighbors......so, its better they stop meddling in our affairs...
Our land,..our rule....:tup:

You are so desperate so make up your mind you want to talk about Arab countries or America? :lol:

Yeah blown up by other Pakistanis and being killed by PA your point? Unlike endians where rss and shiv sena go around with their short jean shorts and sticks to do mob justice Pakistanis know the army can handle it if government just give them support.

It is in Pakistan where people are being blown up in their mosques, marketplaces and imambaras, not India. ;)

And it is a cop out to say the "army can handle it", leaving it to the someone else.

Why not join the army or the police yourself?

Bringing up my country of residence just tells me your visa request must have been rejected and now you are a butt hurt. :rofl:
You honestly think any of that matters here? We also have Afghans and Iraqis here who are Americans the American mentality is something madrassis like you will never understand.

I want to live in my own country though I visit several countries regularly and have visited the USA multiple times.

It is a friendly country and our partner against the common enemy of Islamic terror that it has led for more than a decade.

An Islamist trying to tell me how tolerant the kaffir USA is only funny for me.

Of course the kaffir secular democracies are tolerant to even Islamists while the Muslim countries are intolerant to even non majority Muslim sects.

Back
Top Bottom