What's new

Pakistan | Where supporting Indian team doesn't get you expelled from Universities.

It is in Pakistan where people are being blown up in their mosques, marketplaces and imambaras, not India. ;)

And it is a cop out to say the "army can handle it", leaving it to the someone else.

Why not join the army or the police yourself?

I want to live in my own country though I visit several countries regularly and have visited the USA multiple times.

It is a friendly country and our partner against the common enemy of Islamic terror that it has led for more than a decade.

An Islamist trying to tell me how tolerant the kaffir USA is only funny for me.

Of course the kaffir secular democracies are tolerant to even Islamists while the Muslim countries are intolerant to even non majority Muslim sects.

LOL last resort calling me an Islamist, funny as hell no one ever called me that before. :rofl:

Yes we Americans are your partners hence we showed partnership to your diplomat with our hands. ;) Anyway have fun in endia.

That is good. ;)

Supreme identity crisis at play here.

Why are "you Americans" blowing Pakistani terrorists in drone attacks when the country makes a dog and pony show about it daily?

Why do you Americans burn Qurans openly?

Why do you Americans teach this to your army officers? ;)

‘Bomb Mecca’: Military college taught young U.S. officers that ‘Hiroshima-style’ attacks on Islam’s holiest cities were needed to win ‘total war’ with Muslim world

Yes my nationality is American and ethnicity is Pakistani Punjabi why does it hurt you visa reject? :rofl: That has already been corrected and my cousin is an army officer himself. Nice try. :rofl: Again GOP actually allows the drone strikes that much is known by anyone with knowledge of the situation. You are desperate but you cannot prove a thing except that you do not know anything about America except that you hope it would a bigoted pagan cesspool like your endia.

No by overseas losers who think they are entitled, same thing like the Bugti clowns living in Switzerland talking about poverty while going to parties for the rich.

@DESERT FIGHTER can tell you about it.

Something like khalistan - entitled losers from Kaneda?

Something like khalistan - entitled losers from Kaneda?

Yeah I am pretty sure I mentioned overseas Sikhs hate India and make up the bulk of Khalistan seekers.

What's endia?.... something like baki(whatever's gonna be left of it)stan?.

Yes like Al-Bakistan why you think that is an insult when we Pakistanis made that name up ourselves to make fun of ganja. :pop:

:lol:, there's another of your lot's typical misconceptions.

Not all of them mostly Canadian and American ones only, British Sikhs support India. Every year there is a Sikh day parade here in NY and you can tell by the signs what they think of India. :wave:

Not all of them mostly Canadian and American ones only, British Sikhs support India. Every year there is a Sikh day parade here in NY and you can tell by the signs what they think of India. :wave:

:lol: :lol:

I am sure there are a few. As I said India is pretty complicated. But the happy news is all the losers don't count for jack in comparison to the lakhs of patriots.

@KingMamba, btw - here's the latest to what's happening to the few Pakistani Sikhs still in Pakistan.

The Sikh way of life changing in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa

pretty tolerant I must say :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom