What's new

Pakistan | Where supporting Indian team doesn't get you expelled from Universities.

Yeah i have... no crawl back to your hole n die.
just because u have seen your probably ugly face, he should go and die ? What kind of a lame logic is that .. maybe pakistani logic at play here :lol:

If you feel the need to write on banners and take pictures in order to ostentatiously display Pakistani largesse, doesn't it defeat the entire purpose of the exercise? I don't think any Indian would mind giving Pakistan credit where it is due. However, unnecessarily drawing parallels with an intention of dragging our name through mud is pointless.

just because u have seen your probably ugly face, he should go and die ? What kind of a lame logic is that .. maybe pakistani logic at play here :lol:

Good good.. u defending your special "phraaad" ... now go .... kill urself n save the planet. :what:

WHat kind of english is that .. probably only inzamam would understand :lol:
indian-head-nod-o.gif

@illusion8 tolerance has nothing to do with what goes in Khyber more Muslims die there everyday.

what is it this time in case of KP? someone living in Switzerland or CIA/RAW/Mossad.

Why is it hard to accept that Pakistan is intolerant to minorities? - quite evident of course by the thousands of them that are getting killed and thousands that are fleeing.

So tell me does the topi drama of tolerance in the OP make any sense at all in Pakistan?.

Just wondering how long would it take anyone to create a pic like that?
it's not going to take much effort at all to stage a drama of such kind. But this was a give away right from the word go. Production & direction was very much amateurish. Atleast they could have tried a bit more to make it look somewhat real.

Back
Top Bottom