What's new

Pakistan | Where supporting Indian team doesn't get you expelled from Universities.

But still one thing is unclear. Why Pakistanis so butthurt over a simple loss against India is a World Cup tat u guys start abusin on Kashmir? Whats ths fucking relation?

U guyz shud be used to this defeat in World Cups by now. Why making a fuss?

:rofl:

I dont think that they are real fans of Indian team but its just a stage drama to portray the narrow mind approach of Indians on this incident of kashmri student cheering for Pakistani team which was handle very badly in democratic India which is full of jignostic and blind nationalist whom so called patriotism or nationalism can hurt on petty issue :D

I dont think that they are real fans of Indian team but its just a stage drama to portray the narrow mind approach of Indians on this incident of kashmri student cheering for Pakistani team which was handle very badly in democratic India which is full of jignostic and blind nationalist whom so called patriotism or nationalism can hurt on petty issue :D
WOW Whatte version. You are so Intelligent.

omg-youre-so-smart.jpg

Did they shout slogans like 'Hindustan zindabad, Pakistan murdabad' too?
Do they support India's stand on Kashmir too?

Why should they support India's stance on Kashmir...?? Celebrating one's victory is another thing ... But unlawful occupation of Kashmir can't be supported by any sane, loyal & patriotic Pakistani ... This is just Indians insecurity they know that Kashmiris don't want to live anymore under Indian occupation ... That's why they oppress to them ...............

Last edited:
New Delhi, April 19: Two stalwarts of National Awami Party of Pakistan Imran Shahzad and Naheem Iqbal Khwaja from Dadyal District Mirpur in Azad Kashmir were arrested for their ''crime'' of supporting the Indian cricket team during the recent cricket World Cup when they played against Pakistan in the semi-finals in Mohali, Punjab.

You are failing to see the paradox in this news hoax. If police makes an arrest, it must be for breaching a law and no law is breached when somebody supports another country. Even Indians had to release arrested Kashmir because they had not broken a law. This "news item" is less than credible for you to base your argument.

See "when they played against Pakistan" I think this would have betting case that's two culprits had been arrested ..........

lolz of all countries pakistan crying hoarse about fairness meted out to citizens.India obsession will get you folks nowhere. You have better , worthwhile issues like stopping attacks on minorities,Waziristan, drone attacks, balochistan, karachi gang violence etc etc , than to think about a people of a land you have tried and failed to "liberate".

Yes my nationality is American and ethnicity is Pakistani Punjabi why does it hurt you visa reject?

Yes, Pakistani Punjabis are more likely to claim they are Arabs or Syeds. :lol: :rofl:

Almost all of them claim to be some kind of Syeds or Arabs. ;)

Their biggest achievement seems to be a Visa to a kaffir crusader country. ;)

Or the claim of being "born there", as if being born in Saudi Arabia would have have got you recognition as a Saudi citizen!

:rofl: That has already been corrected and my cousin is an army officer himself. Nice try. :rofl: Again GOP actually allows the drone strikes that much is known by anyone with knowledge of the situation. You are desperate but you cannot prove a thing except that you do not know anything about America except that you hope it would a bigoted pagan cesspool like your endia.

Such pathetic Islamic extremist bigots are exactly the targets of those drones, daisy cutters, Abu Gharib and Gitmo. They may live in secular democracies they hate, they remain the pathetic Islamist hatemongers they always were.

Don't worry, just wait. Gitmo is still open for such extremists, drones are still hunting them and colonel Dooley's course and discourse was always part of the official doctrine, it has not gone anywhere, is it just not so public anymore.

:lol: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Yes, Pakistani Punjabis are more likely to claim they are Arabs or Syeds. :lol: :rofl:

Or the claim of being "born there", as if being born in Saudi Arabia would have have got you recognition as a Saudi citizen!

Such pathetic Islamic extremist bigots are exactly the targets of those drones, daisy cutters, Abu Gharib and Gitmo. They may live in secular democracies they hate, they remain the pathetic Islamist hatemongers they always were.

Don't worry, just wait. Gitmo is still open for such extremists, drones are still hunting them and colonel Dooley's course and discourse was always part of the official doctrine, it has not gone anywhere, is it just not so public anymore.

And atlast but not the least these shameless people pose as Indians in America because they are ashamed of there country and flags

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare | Reuters

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

After Raping the Kashmiri Women and killing 100000 Kashmiri people, What else you expect from Ksshimiris.
Kashmiris are treating Indians as the Indians and their Govt. is treating Kashmiris.

If what you say is true then you will see scores of people fleeing Kashmir for Pakistan. When you see that happening then I will be convinced. Sure, there were excesses initially and the militants who crossed the border to do mischief were not spared. But that is past and there is relative peace now.

Why should they support India's stance on Kashmir...?? Celebrating one's victory is another thing ... But unlawful occupation of Kashmir can't be supported by any sane, loyal & patriotic Pakistani ... This is just Indians insecurity they know that Kashmiris don't want to live anymore under Indian occupation ... That's why they oppress to them ...............
OK.. So, why are those guys supporting the Indian cricket team playing against their own country?
Is their support only for this specific match/tournament, or have they been supporting Indian team for a long time?

LOL Tarek Fateh is a known loser who no one takes seriously. Like I said being Syed does not mean Arab nor does anybody claim as such, I think some Arab must have touched when you were a child that is why you are so butt hurt. :lol:

Saudi Arabia is irrelevant but it is funny that you would bring it up because yindoos like you who hate Saudis still go there to work. :rofl:

Sounds good pray to your gai mata and hopefully Rams monkey army will drag me there. :lol:

LOL Tarek Fateh is a known loser who no one takes seriously. Like I said being Syed does not mean Arab nor does anybody claim as such, I think some Arab must have touched when you were a child that is why you are so butt hurt. :lol:

Saudi Arabia is irrelevant but it is funny that you would bring it up because yindoos like you who hate Saudis still go there to work. :rofl:

Sounds good pray to your gai mata and hopefully Rams monkey army will drag me there. :lol:

The hate cuiltist will blow up and meet his ** male virgins if one gets back at the one and only. ;)

Just some harmless cartoons did the trick the last time.

Anyway, if drones don't get this kind, Gitmo will. ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom