What's new

Pakistan want to avoid India clash in World Cup quarter-finals

What you want to say??????

Its just a statement for publicity by the looser Shiv Sena who doesn't have mass following.

BTW, same Shiv Sena is against Adnan Sami or Veenaq Malik etc. but they are still working and residing in Mumbai so your myth is busted. :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

India is a country governed by rule of law we don't kill our governors and minority ministers so don't worry.

Pakistani team is welcomed to play in India we will make sure their safety and happy stay. :pakistan:

But they should not make silly excuses to save them self from their angry mob back home in pakistan.

shiv sina etc etc are extremist group agreed?? and even if you and me are threatened by these extremist groups, we feel insecure, agreed??, didnt shahrukh khan cancelled his visit to pakistan by shiv sina threat??, these crazy people can do anything anyday and insurance policy wont cover its threatened victims...

simple as that, you and me will avoid that place where they are threatened for life...... i dunno how mant are their victims or not reported in the indian media

Come on friends,

Let the both teams Pakistan & India let go to the main matches.

Afridi has said what any other captain would say, top the group stage to get an easy QF and a smooth passage to Semi-final. In Pakistan's case an added advantage of playing in Sri Lanka or Bangladesh means some local support can be extracted, provided we are not playing the home team. I think this is very logical and provides the best chance for the team to go through to the Final. Atleast Afridi is thinking in the right direction, and as far as the match against India is concerned WorldCup Final will be perfect

What you want to say??????

Its just a statement for publicity by the looser Shiv Sena who doesn't have mass following.

BTW, same Shiv Sena is against Adnan Sami or Veenaq Malik etc. but they are still working and residing in Mumbai so your myth is busted. :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

India is a country governed by rule of law we don't kill our governors and minority ministers so don't worry.

Pakistani team is welcomed to play in India we will make sure their safety and happy stay. :pakistan:

But they should not make silly excuses to save them self from their angry mob back home in pakistan.

Talk about Angry Mob- Adnan Sami- Veena Malik- that just tells one thing- you are out of any logical reasoning- and are trying to flame and divert the topic- you are doing jumping jacks now-

Nothing better is expected- any how- Keep Jumpig here and there-

On Topic- If there was no such threat- International Cricket Council- would not have made Pakistan to play all their league matches OUTSIDE INDIA- yours point of view doesn't matter about India- for you its a heaven- what matters is- what others think of you- Pakistan not playing any league match in india- speaks for itself- Go on curse ICC

P.S you dont kill your governor- i see- then Aliens must have killed your acting Prime Minister- Indra Gandhi- and who killed Mahatama Gandhi- You tell me- Go Get a life-

If Pakistan Top Group A we will face weakest team of Group B England or Westindies but there is a strong possibility of Pakistan vs India quarter final in Ahmadabad.

Quarter Finals
A1 vs B4 (Dhaka)
A2 vs B3 (Ahmadebad)
A3 vs B2 (Dhaka)
A4- vs B1 (Colombo)

And the chances of above?
Considering you have to surmount Australia.

ashok plzz stop trollin and go do your work!!!

u r saying as if it is impossible for pak to defeat aussies

seems I pissed off lt Col BRIC. luckily there is no chacne of court martial here... however you should face the reality. FACE IT buddy before its too late...

okay I read a news for you 9 indians found guilty as charged to receive death punishment on killing of some 50 indians, whereas some indians are yet to be convicted for killing over 1000 indians in friendly fire.

okay I put it again in realistic terms: 9 indian muslims found guilty as charged to receive death punishment on killing of some 50 indians hindus, whereas some indian hindus are yet to be convicted for killing over 1000 indians muslims in communal violence !!

Well its not my habbit to reply to Offtopic trolls..! Start another thread for that and i am sure i will debate with you there and give you replys..! Untill then keep sucking this delusional candy and stay happy..!

Personal attack post reported.

Jana ji you are the most senior, most mature lady member on PDF by the age you should not violate rules or personally attack a member.
its you who should be reported for flaming for your BS line "So Pakistan is afraid of playing India"

and oh btw keep your guesses to yourself about me

What you reckon Australian team consists of?- Robots?

Cricket is an unpredictable game . if England can nail India why cant we beat Australia anything can happen

Look where the money is!!

Pakistan 11 to 1 - Australia 5

Now look at the ICC ranking:

1 India 42 5357 128
2 South Africa 36 4228 117
3 England 45 5165 115
4 Sri Lanka 27 2951 109
5 Australia 43 4583 107
6 Pakistan 29 2615 90

You can argue whole night that a 500 pounder sumo wrestler can walk the tight rope.....but have you seen one???

Back
Top Bottom