What's new

Pakistan want to avoid India clash in World Cup quarter-finals

I think Pakistan has a huge chance of defeating Australia now, given Aus is not a favorite this time. If they can't then Pak don't have any chance in front of biggies like South Africa, India, England :tup:

And the chances of above?
Considering you have to surmount Australia.
Dude..! Aussies are not Aliens with high-tech gadgets..! They are just a team of humans just like others it is just that they get High-level of fitness and strong batting and bowling line...I know its hard to beat them..But not impossible..! And while considering the performance of pakistani team in last match..! They beated srilank in there home ground in front of there jam pack crowd..! So,anything can happen..! Don't underestimate pakistani team..! They have a great bowling attack and yeah keep in mind cricket unpredictable game and any team can beat anyone on ITS DAY..!!

Some of our pakiatani friends always bring religion into every thread when we say we become racist who are derailing the thread
we whatever on topic i hope there is a indo pak match in final will love to see it or we go against soutafrica or the ausis

if England can nail India why cant we beat Australia

Just as you are assuming that the Tajmahal is in Rawalpindi.....

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth -
Buddha

Some of our pakiatani friends always bring religion into every thread when we say we become racist who are derailing the thread
we whatever on topic i hope there is a indo pak match in final will love to see it or we go against soutafrica or the ausis

what if India and Pakistan both are thrown out of World Cup and its more Australia Vs England :)))))))))))))))))

Dude..! Aussies are not Aliens with high-tech gadgets..! They are just a team of humans just like others it is just that they get High-level of fitness and strong batting and bowling line...I know its hard to beat them..But not impossible..! And while considering the performance of pakistani team in last match..! They beated srilank in there home ground in front of there jam pack crowd..! So,anything can happen..! Don't underestimate pakistani team..! They have a great bowling attack and yeah keep in mind cricket unpredictable game and any team can beat anyone on ITS DAY..!!

Follow the money trail - Pakistan is bookies delight with 11 to 1 odds.....

what if India and Pakistan both are thrown out of World Cup and its more Australia Vs England :)))))))))))))))))

It wont happen dont worry we will meet in finals for a super hot nail biteing match

Back
Top Bottom