What's new

Pakistan want to avoid India clash in World Cup quarter-finals

well dhoni may not get life threats but surely Zahir's house will be burnt !

lol...I am not surprised by your comment everything is going on as expected...:lol: keep living in delusional propogenda news feeded to you and enjoy..:wave:

there is a big time problem with many people and I always say FACE IT.

lol...I am not surprised by your comment everything is going on as expected...:lol: keep living in delusional propogenda news feeded to you and enjoy..:wave:

what delusional in it?? :lol: remember the last world cup when india lost and indians protested outside your sachin/sehwag's house??? and threw stones etc??

what delusional in it?? :lol: remember the last world cup when india lost and indians protested outside your sachin/sehwag's house??? and threw stones etc??

Yup your are right there dude! But you failed to see the delusional religious twist given by (leader) in post #13..! Go read it again..!My reply was to that...;)

There is a big time problem with some ppl who always live in delusion, based on fake progenda news feeded to them..! I always say Get over and see the reality..:))

seems I pissed off lt Col BRIC. luckily there is no chacne of court martial here... however you should face the reality. FACE IT buddy before its too late...

okay I read a news for you 9 indians found guilty as charged to receive death punishment on killing of some 50 indians, whereas some indians are yet to be convicted for killing over 1000 indians in friendly fire.

okay I put it again in realistic terms: 9 indian muslims found guilty as charged to receive death punishment on killing of some 50 indians hindus, whereas some indian hindus are yet to be convicted for killing over 1000 indians muslims in communal violence !!

We feel sorry for that kind of thinking among Indians. if they get to flames .

veeru has lost his mind he comes up with flaming threads not only that but also adding a sick oneliner at the end without understanding what Afridi said.

He said he wants to play India in the final. BTW wining all matches in pool is the wish of every Pakistani.

Pakistani odds are 11 to 1 (India is 3 to 1), so go and bet for Pakistan and make your day....
http://www.gambling-guru.com/world-cup/
And BTW....Lack of money is the root of all evil.....;)

whether you like it or not extereism is a great or probably the biggest problem of India, and its unfortunately based in Hindu religion which itself has got nothing to do with this kind of behaviour of its followers.

whether you like it or not extereism is a great or probably the biggest problem of India, and its unfortunately based in Hindu religion which itself has got nothing to do with this kind of behaviour of its followers.

You are in a cricket thread senior stealth Jehadi!

Pakistan want to avoid India clash in World Cup quarter-finals

That means they are afraid of India and in case they get defeated they have a ready made excuse with them.

Huh- With your bowling attack- even Ireland and Netherlands got a very good chance- beating you-

The reasons Afridi do not want to go to India- is very simple- and rationale- Its the same reason the world cup matches were shifted away from Pakistan- The same reason ICC made sure all the pool matches of Pakistan are outside India- Security Reason- Specialy after hindu extremist Shiv Sena and Bal Thakrey has already issued a warning to team Pakistan-
http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricket/94441-shiv-sena-issues-threat-pakistan-team.html

Read your posted article again- specially the highlighted parts in red- to better understand why Pakistan dont want to play in india- Dont just highlight the first paragraph- to make your stupid point- Read-

I want to play our quarterfinal in Sri Lanka or Bangladesh because we are completely used to the conditions and in neutral games we would even get the crowd support. But in India it is going to be a different story.

Afridi, who celebrated his 31st birthday here on Tuesday, said that in Sri Lanka and Bangladesh, Pakistan can extract home advantage. provided they are not playing against the host teams.

Pakistan are expected to face a hostile reception from the crowds if they will have to travel to India for any of their World Cup matches especially in the aftermath of the Mumbai terrorist attacks.

The Pakistan cricket team has not travelled to India since the incident. Some extremist Indian groups are threatening to block their entry in India if they went to the country to play any of their World Cup matches.

The political tensions between Pakistan and India was the biggest reason why the International Cricket Council made it sure that Pakistan dont have to travel to India in the initial part of the World Cup by deciding to keep all of Pakistan Pool A matches in Sri Lanka.

Pakistan have realistic chances of doing that after recording back-to-back wins over Kenya and Sri Lanka.

Afridi said that his boys are working really hard to give their best in the tournament. The players are training with a lot of intensity, he said. Its very important for us that we do well in the World Cup and win it for our country.

We feel sorry for that kind of thinking among Indians. if they get to flames .

veeru has lost his mind he comes up with flaming threads not only that but also adding a sick oneliner at the end without understanding what Afridi said.

He said he wants to play India in the final. BTW wining all matches in pool is the wish of every Pakistani.

Personal attack post reported.

Jana ji you are the most senior, most mature lady member on PDF by the age you should not violate rules or personally attack a member.

Huh- With your bowling attack- even Ireland and Netherlands got a very good chance- beating you-

The reasons Afridi do not want to go to India- is very simple- and rationale- Its the same reason the world cup matches were shifted away from Pakistan- The same reason ICC made sure all the pool matches of Pakistan are outside India- Security Reason- Specialy after hindu extremist Shiv Sena and Bal Thakrey has already issued a warning to team Pakistan-
http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricket/94441-shiv-sena-issues-threat-pakistan-team.html

Read your posted article again- specially the highlighted parts in red- to better understand why Pakistan dont want to play in india- Dont just highlight the first paragraph- to make your stupid point- Read-

What you want to say??????

Its just a statement for publicity by the looser Shiv Sena who doesn't have mass following.

BTW, same Shiv Sena is against Adnan Sami or Veenaq Malik etc. but they are still working and residing in Mumbai so your myth is busted. :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

India is a country governed by rule of law we don't kill our governors and minority ministers so don't worry.

Pakistani team is welcomed to play in India we will make sure their safety and happy stay. :pakistan:

But they should not make silly excuses to save them self from their angry mob back home in pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom