What's new

Pakistan Vs South Africa Do or Die Match

durrrrrrrrrrrrrr fitay moun inki batting ka ..............yeh match bhi thuk jana ha sastay batsmen

ic se achay batsmen tau galiyoun ma mil jatay hain lol.....they dnt deserve it

our batting line is very weak @Mani2020,but our feeling and bowling is good,what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
i am saying this for long time there is no place for malik .......instead they should have gone for umer akmal .....he may play rash shots and act lyk a stupid guy but he is a talent ...he is pretty aggressive and knows how to up the tempo .....scores run quickly ....but i dont know why this team is focusing on tuk tuk players who doesnot score .....

i am saying this for long time there is no place for malik .......instead they should have gone for umer akmal .....he may play rash shots and act lyk a stupid guy but he is a talent ...he is pretty aggressive and knows how to up the tempo .....scores run quickly ....but i dont know why this team is focusing on tuk tuk players who doesnot score .....

Before Malik, drop Farhat. You already have 2 openers, promote Akmal up, then get the anchors in (Misbah, Shafiq and Umar Amin) and then Malik comes in or Umar Akmal.

Pakistan can still Pull this Off....:pakistan:

u dun know Pakistani batting then .....even if they have to chase 100 runs on a batting paradise still i wont bet on them hhahaha ...they are pathetic then gali cricketers ......your jadeja bats well than most of our batsmen lol

They cannot score runs against very ordinary bowling..in ki shaklein hein trophy jeetne wali

u dun know Pakistani batting then .....even if they have to chase 100 runs on a batting paradise still i wont bet on them hhahaha ...they are pathetic then gali cricketers ......your jadeja bats well than most of our batsmen lol

Misbah is still there. :confused:

I'm not a cricket lover or follow it.However, I always support and want Asian Team's to Win, so I hope Pakistan can Pull this Off......

Before Malik, drop Farhat. You already have 2 openers, promote Akmal up, then get the anchors in (Misbah, Shafiq and Umar Amin) and then Malik comes in or Umar Akmal.

farhat ka tau aj tak mujhe samajh nahi aye last 7 years se try kr rahay hain aur woh fail ho raha ha .....there was no point in bringing hafeez down .....should have opened with him followed by may be umer akmal at number 3 instead of malik .....and should have gone for an all rounder instead of a bowler in form of A Razzak or afridi atleast they give you some chance .....i dnt understand the logic behind this defensive batting line up ....tell me when did malik score last time???????? he hasnt been doing anything for sometime now .....he comes waste balls and gets out ....thats it ...and if you are contend with it then y not give a chance to umer akmal atleast tgere is a better chance with him

Target wasn't very great but Pakistani batting made it so.....now my favourite is south africa....very difficult for Pakistan from here!!

Misbah is still there. :confused:

lol i may sound harsh on him but he has his own game and he plays it regardless of the situation .....nasir and msbah are the only in form batsmen ...rest are just ....have no words to define them ......still 190 runs to go and the way wickets are falling and they are wasting balls ...looking a very very hectic task

my bet is india is surely gonna qualify for semis ....along with west indies from this group ...while eng and NZ from other group ....i am seeing india in the final

farhat ka tau aj tak mujhe samajh nahi aye last 7 years se try kr rahay hain aur woh fail ho raha ha .....there was no point in bringing hafeez down .....should have opened with him followed by may be umer akmal at number 3 instead of malik .....and should have gone for an all rounder instead of a bowler in form of A Razzak or afridi atleast they give you some chance .....i dnt understand the logic behind this defensive batting line up ....tell me when did malik score last time???????? he hasnt been doing anything for sometime now .....he comes waste balls and gets out ....thats it ...and if you are contend with it then y not give a chance to umer akmal atleast tgere is a better chance with him

We are too afraid of making changes. My line up would be

Hafeez
Jamshed
Akmal
Shafiq
Misbah
Umar Amin
Umar Akmal
Wahab Riaz/other bowler
Saeed Ajmal
Junaid Khan
Irfan

They just kept the required run rate jumping and then panic sets in. 49 in 19 :(

52 from 20 overs, that's an improvement from the first 10 overs, they were only 18 then.

lol i may sound harsh on him but he has his own game and he plays it regardless of the situation .....nasir and msbah are the only in form batsmen ...rest are just ....have no words to define them ......still 190 runs to go and the way wickets are falling and they are wasting balls ...looking a very very hectic task

my bet is india is surely gonna qualify for semis ....along with west indies from this group ...while eng and NZ from other group ....i am seeing india in the final

Malik will score heavily against India, bookmark it. He always does.

Back
Top Bottom