What's new

Pakistan vs New Zealand: T20 World Cup 2012

*** pakistan win with 14 runs thanks to hafeez and ajmal hafeez economical as hell and ajmal got wickets but the best thanks to jamsheed who played great but we have to play better this match could have been lost sohail tanvir is not supporting and the score whould have been 200 cant depend on spinners all the time

It a win from 13 runs not 14

who cares we won and hats off to newzealnd who batted superbly in the end and to tanvir who made us realize other then gul we dont have any good fast bowlers :hitwall::hitwall:

Well done pak..thanks to spinner otherwise fast bowler tried their best to lose this match

gul wasnt that bad but tanvir scares me we cant win the t20 cup with this guy giving sixes at crucial moments and in t20 every moment is crucial

gul wasnt that bad but tanvir scares me we cant win the t20 cup with this guy giving sixes at crucial moments and in t20 every moment is crucial

Well gul got three four in first three balls ..its good ross taylor got run out otherwise match was getting out of hands because of fast bowlers

now iits india vs england lets see if its asian special today or will farangi,s fight back :p:P

this guy s/ajmal is cool as a cucumber!
get rid of s/tanvir - he is the weak link in the bowling and s/afridi needs to pick up his game! he dosnt seem to be a happy guy!

Well gul got three four in first three balls ..its good ross taylor got run out otherwise match was getting out of hands because of fast bowlers

i agree but gul is more useful and is good at starts and death tanvir on the other hand it seems is easy pickins for opponents which will nullify anything our spinners do

Back
Top Bottom