What's new

Pakistan vs New Zealand: T20 World Cup 2012

this guy s/ajmal is cool as a cucumber!

dead!!! he was looking like a silent assassin as he was against australia quietly getting his kills but dont trust him too much in death he bowls the 19 over very good dont give him 20 over

hmmm..
I went out for some time and Pakistan wins..
Missed it...
Any youtube links of last few overs?

Nasir Jamshed is Man of the Match

hmmm..
I went out for some time and Pakistan wins..
Missed it...
Any youtube links of last few overs?

watch the live presentation first

http://www.crictime.co/watch-live-cricket-streaming-1.htm

later google Cricket highlights and first 2-3 links should be fine

Hafeez is good captain..good performance with boht ball and bat..less than 4 run per hour that also in t20

who won the am of the match it could be either hafeez or jamsheed maybe ajmal

Hafeez is good captain..good performance with boht ball and bat..less than 4 run per hour that also in t20

i have said it before if he gets his batting form back he can be the most deadly all rounder out there and the one we ever produced and it becoming true take his 40 and 15 in 4 overs this is some excellent all round performance

Hafeez......

well deserved he keep this up he can get them all his bowling is world class bcz of his economy and his batting is hitting so its very good thats the thing about all rounders you can impress by both bat and ball

I think Pakistan needs to reevaluate Sohail Tanveer and Yasir Arafat.

I'm still not happy with this team, they are winning due to some individual performances, every player in the team should be good at their roles.

Weak links in the team
Sohail Tanvir
Yasir Arafat

These are the players you KNOW opposing teams would be working out right now. These are the players from whom you have no hope, they are there because there's no one else. I personally think both should be dropped and replaced with Raza Hasan and Abul Razzaq. Please don't replace them with Sami, equally useless.

Very inconsitent
Shoaib Malik
Kamran Akmal
Imran Nazir

We are stuck with Kamran Akmal due to keeping, but I guess any more lackluster performances by either Shoaib or Imran, Shafiq can be brought in.

These players are replaceable but some chance can be given to see if they improve.

Above Par but need to pull their game together
Shahid Afridi
Umar Gul
Umar Akmal

These players are not replaceable. Hafeez and Coaches need to work on them to ensure they bring their game up. We need them in good form to win matches.

Consistent performers
Muhammad Hafeez
Saeed Ajmal
Nasir Jamshed

Very dependable hence please don't get them injured.

If you dissect this team you know there is something impressive about them but the weak links are just too darn weak and expose the rest of the team.

I'm still not happy with this team, they are winning due to some individual performances, every player in the team should be good at their roles.

Weak links in the team
Sohail Tanvir
Yasir Arafat

These are the players you KNOW opposing teams would be working out right now. These are the players from whom you have no hope, they are there because there's no one else. I personally think both should be dropped and replaced with Raza Hasan and Abul Razzaq. Please don't replace them with Sami, equally useless.

Very inconsitent
Shoaib Malik
Kamran Akmal
Imran Nazir

We are stuck with Kamran Akmal due to keeping, but I guess any more lackluster performances by either Shoaib or Imran, Shafiq can be brought in.

These players are replaceable but some chance can be given to see if they improve.

Above Par but need to pull their game together
Shahid Afridi
Umar Gul
Umar Akmal

Good analysis.

I think Imran Nazir was pretty decent today, got a nice little score, and made a platform for the others to work on. (i didn't see his innings so can't comment if those runs were flukes or some well made ones). But if he doesn't perform in the next match, he should be gone, because we can't be taking risks in Super 8.

Umar Gul and Afridi are interesting cases. Afridi always seems to click in tournaments like these, remember the T20 we won? Umar Gul can still be a very useful bowler with his bowling at the last overs. He gets his yorkers in like no other.

Yasir Arafat I think can be replaced by Razzaq. Offers a bit more with batting, and we don't really need him for bowling (Afridi, Gul, Ajmal, Hafeez, Tanvir can do that job).

Saeed Ajmal still won't be included in Paler of the year by ICC. I don't know how much wickets and how consistent a bowler has to perform to get such award.

I personally don't find any outstanding player in Pakistani team to be considered worth future star but Ajmal stands out.

if we bring raza hassan we lose variety in bowling if we bring razzaq with raza he is way too inconssitent and could be more expensive than tanvir

I personally don't find any outstanding player in Pakistani team to be considered worth future star but Ajmal stands out.

nasir jamsheed

I think Imran Nazir was pretty decent today

well he has only one job support hafeez and give good openings if he can score 25 and give a 40 or 50 opening he has done his job

Although Mohammed Sami was not playing in this game, he too should be reevaluated. Honestly he has played for a long long time and been a very bad bowler in international cricket.

Saeed Ajmal still won't be included in Paler of the year by ICC. I don't know how much wickets and how consistent a bowler has to perform to get such award.

Hafeez is good with the bat and ball consistently. Nasir Jamshed gave a proper batsman's knock consistently. Not out of this world but we don't have a consistent batsman at all. So he was pretty good like that.

It's a good thing Pakistan played series with Australia few days before T20 World Cup. This has prepared them immensely for T20 world cup matches.

Back
Top Bottom