What's new

Pakistan vs New Zealand - March 8, 2011

Both coach and captain are sub standard. Every one is saying that they dont have right combination but waqar still insists that Pakistan will not drop Kamran for the next match. Can you believe this !!. I have lost all hope of Pakistan passing ahead of quarter final.

It's only one game they can recover look at the positive Pakistan will still go through to Q/F then who knows what will happen it depends how you play each game thats when things will get intresting

Both coach and captain are sub standard. Every one is saying that they dont have right combination but waqar still insists that Pakistan will not drop Kamran for the next match. Can you believe this !!. I have lost all hope of Pakistan passing ahead of quarter final.

kamran has approvals from ijaz butt and other imp people who is waqar before them, u know its the misuse of higher power and the less power of the coaches and managers and selectors which prompted abdul qadir, aamir suhail to resign, yunus lost captaincy, truth is how bad kamran is how bad his BG is, even he is involved in big scandals, he will never ever be dropped, he will be kept playing even for another world cup..

chill out dude all i said he was pakistani hindu damn why people getting so defensive :what:

I don't like people using religion to call out on other people. I get pretty pissed if someone calls me "hey look at this Christian guy". Like ok some of my background is Christian but I'm still Pakistani.

Fixers and cheaters are back......
For them money is everything..

I don't like people using religion to call out on other people. I get pretty pissed if someone calls me "hey look at this Christian guy". Like ok some of my background is Christian but I'm still Pakistani.

fair point but i never intended it that why i just knew he was a pakistani player who happened to be hindu because i read his interview i never knew he only played test cricket and not 1 dayers :tup: you learn something new everyday

Back
Top Bottom