What's new

India vs New Zealand - T20 World Cup 2021.

Not a cricket fan myself, in fact I hate it but are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that out of a population of OVER 1.4 billion people who absolutely love and worship cricket that you guys cannot find bowlers of the calibre and speed of Haris and Afridi??????????........ :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o:..........Let that sink in, 1.4 billion people. That is 1 in EVERY 5 people of humanity.
India’s never had a fast bowler
Kapil dev was medium fast but never outright pace like Pakistani bowling production machine, they’re named trundlers for a reason .

India used to send players to Pakistan to literally beef up to gain strength,

Christmas quiz question : which cricketer represented two countries in international cricket ?

answer : sachin tenduliar played for Pakistan before donning the Indian jersey .

BC5F4CB6-CABD-4EBC-B937-299D627D0BBF.jpeg

Haris Rauf, a Rawalpindi boy.

His is a charming story. Haris was a legend on Pakistan’s popular tape-ball circuit — cricket’s street version played with a tennis ball wrapped in electric tape. For a price, he could be hired by teams entering those thousands of big money flood-light tournaments played across Pakistan round the year. Ramzan is when the stakes go higher. Haris had his own sponsor too.

The story goes that Haris, on a lark, decided to accompany his friend for the Rawalpindi to Gujranwala road trip to be at the Qalandars trials. After the close-to four-hour drive, they reached the venue to find the stadium’s main gates shut. With close to 20,000 aspirants already registering, the Qalandars talent scouts, headed by former Pakistan pacer Aaqib Javed, didn’t want more.

Haris and his friend weren’t going back home. They broke open a back door and joined the queue. There is a long video on Youtube in which Haris is narrating his trial story: “During lunch time, they gave everybody chhole chawal; me and my friend didn’t have them. I told him you can’t bowl fast after chhole, it bloats your stomach. I bowled 92 mph and was picked by Aaqib bhai.” It takes more than just steely resolve for a Pindi boy to say no to chhole.

The Qalandars’ website says they have screened 1,13,000 — mostly tape-ball bowlers — in search of pacers with raw pace. The tape-ball circuit is Pakistan’s unorganised sector that supports the organic growth of the hot ‘pace jocks’. Quetta owner Nadeem says that on the tape-ball circuit, you are nothing if you can’t bowl fast. “Every street, every mohalla, there is tape-ball cricket. Us game mein aapki pehchan hi fast bowling hai,” he says. Bowling with the soft tennis ball strengthens your shoulders, makes you think of new ways to dismiss batsmen, forces you to be street-smart.

Indian team needs some additional exposure for left-arm pacers to perform well.. BCCI should seriously consider allowing some Pakistani players to play in IPL. We can start with allowing them as net bowlers and gradually induct Afridi and Rauf in one of the new teams..
We have dime a dozen bowler like haris .. Afridi is an unique talent, that we don't have..

At the moment India lack 11 cricketers. Not 1 player that has played for India would get into the Pakistan side. Let that sink in. You are the type of Indian that has shown up India by your arrogance and bollax talk. You have been humiliated in the last week - yet are still prepared to talk sh1t. You ought to be ashamed today by the performance by your players.
Bro Ban this idiot permanently, he have history of repeating such offensive...check his profile.

Probably will be reincarnated into 1 of his other IDs. Its an Indian trend..........

Clearly Indian Cricket Team, and all its players never came out of the pressure of loss from Pakistan, Indian Players were shock stuck after defeat from Pakistan. India never looked confident, broken, fear of failure and Indian team was totally blow stuck against Pakistan.

The bat collection ................................

1635776517210.png

Local

1635794400286.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom