What's new

Pakistan vs New Zealand - March 8, 2011

Just one bad game and you guys are loosing hope on ur team.. Grow up..Your team needs your support , be positive.

Or even WI... I think that will be a very tough match..

We have seen fortunes turning around.. who knows even India can end up as 3 rd of 4th.

not really .WI match will not have that much effect .look if SA looses to india it means SA lost 2 matches and 4 points as they have already lost one while india after winning from SA means they still have to loose a match then if even they lost from WI .it will not effect them ,they will be on top as they will just have lost 2 points compared to 4 points of SA ,thats why i m saying that SA vs india match will decide their fate

i know after today's performance you can't expect anything from our team ,the way they poorly performed but still if SA comes then Pakistan will have high probability as compared to match with other teams due to the SA team's history of collapsing in pressure situations .but as i already said no matter what happens today's match has lost the charm of the whole WC

Well may be but SA usually chokes in semis not quarter finals. So this choking logic might not work for us. Looking at today's performance we might choke in the quarter final. I have already made my mind for it.

not really .WI match will not have that much effect .look if SA looses to india it means SA lost 2 matches and 4 points as they have already lost one while india after winning from SA means they still have to loose a match then if even they lost from WI .it will not effect them ,they will be on top as they will just have lost 2 points compared to 4 points of SA ,thats why i m saying that SA vs india match will decide their fate

What about us loosing to both SA and WI ?? That can be an interesting scenario...It cant be ruled out since our bowling lacks the bite.

Just one bad game and you guys are loosing hope on ur team.. Grow up..Your team needs your support , be positive.

Support them for what??? Having idiots like Kamran who has cost several matches including todays match with their pathetic performance. We would have supported them if they have lost the match with fighting till the last ball. But way Kamran AKmal and others have played today they don't deserve our support. Seriously speaking it looks like todays match was actually the beginning of the end of Pakistan's campaign in WC.

we are not that upset with other guys we are upset because of akmal .and its not the first time that it happened ,if it would have been first time we would have excused him.but its happening since years now. in every match he drops not even one rather multiple chances .you check out the history and believe me he would have been dropped more than taken

He made us loose that AUS test match where we were on the verge of making history ,he dropped mike hussey 3 times on the bowling of kaneria when we would have won by an inning and few runs and you know what it means by winning with runs plus innings from AUS but that man dropped the match ,not only that he even didn't ran him out when he was clearly struggling to reach to the crease and that bastard didn't even hit the stumps and everyone was saying "is he nuts" and there was lot of fuss regarding that issue .

then in england he made us loose matches by dropping catches and missing stumpings .for how long can we bear that bastard

Come on guys be optimistic it's an improved performance from the batting overall - scored 7 runs more than last match.:D

ok lets do some calculation Pakistan is now at 2nd position in the group after loosing today's match while NZ at top now both Pakistan and NZ have played 4 matches each while AUS has played 3 .now Pakistan has much less NRR than NZ and both have 6 points while AUS have 5 points

AUS has two matches with minows that they will surely win so they will have 5 matches and 9 points

While NZ has one more match with minow which they will win most probably so they will have 5 matches and 8 points

SL also have one match with minow then they will have 5 matches and 7 points

Pakistan still has to play zimbabwe and if they win they will have 5 matches 8 points

Which will automatically put AUS on top

Now after that all four teams will have major match each i.e SL vs NZ and AUS vs Pak

and most probably NZ will loose to SL and Pak will loose to AUS then

AUS will have 11 points while Pakistan and NZ will have 8 points each and Sri-Lanka 9 points

which will place AUS on top ,Sri Lanka on 2nd and as NZ has much higher NRR so NZ will be at 3rd position while Pakistan on 4th

i will defer slightly, if pakistan wins against australia then it puts pakistan on the top and losing to australia is like 50/50 it all depends on the combination pakistan plays with, pakistan lost this match not because t bowling and batting failed but because of the poor fielding of the khatmal who broke the momentum for pakistan

no bowler will like to fight for the team if his hard work is wasted just like what khatmal did..

in my view, if pakistan lose against australia and failed to set up a good team or a good fight, then whether pakistan is fourth or third, i dont care because it will certainly lose in the quarters..

india in my view will come first or second

this game was very much in pakistan's hands just before the 44th over where gul had bowled superbly and kiwis were struggling then
i think kamran akmal should be dropped for good and gloves be given to umer akmal

It was a bad day for Shoiab Akhtar 4 no balls, plenty of wides,and yorkers which turned in to full tosses at the end costing 30 in his last over.And the dropped catches on his bowling.Hope it does not repeat.

What about us loosing to both SA and WI ?? That can be an interesting scenario...It cant be ruled out since our bowling lacks the bite.

Again that comes to match with SA thats why i repeatedly said .thats the match which matters most .if india looses india will go down the table but if india wins then india will surely be on top no matter even if they loose to WI

yar weak bowling can be compensated by good fielding and strong batting like NZ have done today.by no means they have strong bowling but due to Pakistan's poor performance they won it

I would personaly like dhoni to playe with 5 front line bowlers because you already have strong batting line up so no snese for just bulking up with batsman as it is already your strength and if somebody i.e bowler struggles than go with part timers .if you play 4 front liners it means part timers have to bowl 10 overs at any cost and if out of 4 front line bowlers one has off day then? you have no option but to keep him bowling

Again that comes to match with SA thats why i repeatedly said .thats the match which matters most .if india looses india will go down the table but if india wins then india will surely be on top no matter even if they loose to WI

yar weak bowling can be compensated by good fielding and strong batting like NZ have done today.by no means they have strong bowling but due to Pakistan's poor performance they won it

I would personaly like dhoni to playe with 5 front line bowlers because you already have strong batting line up so no snese for just bulking up with batsman as it is already your strength and if somebody i.e bowler struggles than go with part timers .if you play 4 front liners it means part timers have to bowl 10 overs at any cost and if out of 4 front line bowlers one has off day then? you have no option but to keep him bowling

Not to forget he also missed stump chances for a batsman like Sangakara two times in match against Srilanka. Fortunately we got away with those miss chances. How long are we going to tolerate guy like him. :angry:

ur whole team bowled full deliveries and got hammered.
kamran is not only responsible.

and today afridi didnt get much ,so he was one man army in all matches.

i will defer slightly, if pakistan wins against australia then it puts pakistan on the top and losing to australia is like 50/50 it all depends on the combination pakistan plays with, pakistan lost this match not because t bowling and batting failed but because of the poor fielding of the khatmal who broke the momentum for pakistan

no bowler will like to fight for the team if his hard work is wasted just like what khatmal did..

in my view, if pakistan lose against australia and failed to set up a good team or a good fight, then whether pakistan is fourth or third, i dont care because it will certainly lose in the quarters..

you can be as optimistic as you like but after today's performance i will not give even a 20% chance to Pakistan against world champions .look at their fielding they support their bowlers out of 3 wickets in last match against SL 2 were of fielders and then look at ours

and by the way which combination are you talking about? openers are not scoring,akmal that a$$ hole not doing anything with bat .what options you have? just Asad shafique is an option when it comes to batting so utmost you can replace one person so then? in bowling you have ajmal instead of AR other than him who will replace akhtar? Riaz is not bowling well and you can't count on a young junaid against WC

Back
Top Bottom