What's new

Pakistan vs New Zealand - March 8, 2011

Pakistani teams told us again that they are very unpredictable team. when you expect them to win they lose matches and vice vera

now after the dramatic up n down in the group .there are strong signs that its gonna be Pakistan vs India quarter final.lot will depend upon SA vs India match and Sri Lanka vs NZ match

yr india can top pakistan can still top or can be min a second pos

how can there be india pak??

kamran akmal's address: house 283 block E defence lahore* :smokin:

agar aaj kuch nahi karo gay tou kal bhugto gay........!

khamoshi kaa bycott..............!

*Wrong adress.

Also, btw, one thing to remember about our bowling attack is that Taylor would've been out on 0 and 8 had it not been for that schmuck akmal. So our bowling attack is still one of the best.

yr india can top pakistan can still top or can be min a second pos

how can there be india pak??

ok lets do some calculation Pakistan is now at 2nd position in the group after loosing today's match while NZ at top now both Pakistan and NZ have played 4 matches each while AUS has played 3 .now Pakistan has much less NRR than NZ and both have 6 points while AUS have 5 points

AUS has two matches with minows that they will surely win so they will have 5 matches and 9 points

While NZ has one more match with minow which they will win most probably so they will have 5 matches and 8 points

SL also have one match with minow then they will have 5 matches and 7 points

Pakistan still has to play zimbabwe and if they win they will have 5 matches 8 points

Which will automatically put AUS on top

Now after that all four teams will have major match each i.e SL vs NZ and AUS vs Pak

and most probably NZ will loose to SL and Pak will loose to AUS then

AUS will have 11 points while Pakistan and NZ will have 8 points each and Sri-Lanka 9 points

which will place AUS on top ,Sri Lanka on 2nd and as NZ has much higher NRR so NZ will be at 3rd position while Pakistan on 4th

So mani that means Pakistan will meet South Africa

due to today's defeat with huge margin Pakistan's NRR has dropped considerably from 1.76 to 0.76 while NZ's NRR has increased dramatically to 1.848

So mani that means Pakistan will meet South Africa

not really i think because SA has already lost 1 match and that from ENG now they have to play three major matches 1 with india and two others with WI and Bangladesh respectively where as India hasn't lost a match yet now the competition for the first position will be b/w india and SA

and the match b/w SA and india will decide the fate of their positions

In current situation the highest probability seems to be Pakistan vs either india or SA while AUS vs WI

not really i think because SA has already lost 1 match and that from ENG now they have to play three major matches 1 with india and two others with WI and Bangladesh respectively where as India hasn't lost a match yet now the competition for the first position will be b/w india and SA

and the match b/w SA and india will decide the fate of their positions

Or even WI... I think that will be a very tough match..

We have seen fortunes turning around.. who knows even India can end up as 3 rd of 4th.

Well might be. Yes!!! After which our team would be packing their bags back to Pakistan. :lol:

i know after today's performance you can't expect anything from our team ,the way they poorly performed but still if SA comes then Pakistan will have high probability as compared to match with other teams due to the SA team's history of collapsing in pressure situations .but as i already said no matter what happens today's match has lost the charm of the whole WC

Back
Top Bottom