What's new

Pakistan VS Kenya, World Cup 2011 THREAD

How many times have we seen this with the Pakistani team recently? They start slowly and end up with a big score. People criticize their slow start, yet these starting batsmen are crucial for providing a solid platform for the likes of Afridi, razzaq and co.

I have already said it before ... this team sucks ......... we need to be banned by ICC

Younis khan in... they need long partnerships...

Whats happening man, this is bad. Pakistan should get their act together and thrash these minnows out of the game.

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

How many times have we seen this with the Pakistani team recently? They start slowly and end up with a big score. People criticize their slow start, yet these starting batsmen are crucial for providing a solid platform for the likes of Afridi, razzaq and co.

Thats true man, younus is a very good player. He can play the anchor rule for Pakistan team for sure.

ball has to stay in your hand for atleast 3 secs for a catch to be valid...im sick of biased umpiring.

Well guys. Looks like the first upset in this WC is in the making. :(

Well guys. Looks like the first upset in this WC is in the making. :(

Dont worry kenyan batting sucks big time.. any score over is 150 is pretty safe.. but i expect something around 250+ atleast even after the 2 quick wickets...

Pakistan is still too strong , bowling is not big issue for these associate problem but the batting and playing under stress and crunch.

those two were never meant to hit it big on score card - paksitani have middle order which is strong. lets see where it goes now.

The pitch looks pathetic with variable bounce...

Yarr I put few Pakistanis in my fantasy team, hope they will play well today..

Batting is Pakistan's weak point, lets see what happens..

Pakistan 24-2 (8.5) | K Akmal 7(11) Younis Khan 4(5)

Here there is a Patel in Kenya Team. I wonder this is the most used surname in Cricket. India,England,New Zealand, Kenya and Canada have Patels. Zimbabwe and SA have Patels in Domestic cricket. And the only incident in Cricket where all 22 players were Patels happened in England in London on July 19, 2001 between Yorkshire LPS and Amarmilan in Bradford."

Comment from Cricinfo

again a freehit being missed... whats happening ??????????????

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom