What's new

Pakistan VS Kenya, World Cup 2011 THREAD

I don't know why Shoaib Akhtar is playing in this match. They should have included Junaid in place of him. Keep Shoaib Akhtar for bigger matches like Srilanka, Australia and NewZealand.

I hope so spark. I hope your words come true.:)

Thankfully the next world cup wont have these many minnows.. it will reduced to 10.. Tournament like this has be played between the best teams..

Kenya will get it big time .. they are the worst team among the whole....Wait for a few records today from Pakistan.. i am expecting a batting feast today..

Suspicious%20Face.jpg

You are a traitor, Kenya will win.

2 dot balls to begin with..

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Suspicious%20Face.jpg

You are a traitor, Kenya will win.

You a kenyan???? i am not. :taz:

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

4-0 after 1 over.

dude.. dont spoil the thread.. comments like these will derail the thread and dont complian if any guy does this when India plays somebody...

i just wanted to see the reaction of people.btw i have been here and there has been nothing like what you are saying before..Are you olrite?

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

btw,spark,i guess you should wait for,what happens,because i don't see the thread being spoiled right now....................

i just wanted to see the reaction of people.btw i have been here and there has been nothing like what you are saying before..Are you olrite?

Yup.. people are going to go.. OMG.. after seeing those.. come on,.. everybiody is following the same.. i was there in the India vs BD thread too and comment like this was highly irritating..

Hope to see a good match today, all the best Kenya & Pakistan..!!

Like what the hell!!! Why aren't they scoring runs. Too defensive play by Pakistan.:angry:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom