What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am kinda hoping they play Sreesanth over those 2 fools - Munaf and Nehra. I'd prefer is Sreesanth bowls 5 overs for 40 runs and takes 2 wickets than these idiots bowling 5 overs for 35 runs and not taking a single wicket.

I have to agree with you , he has the ability to swing the ball . munaf looks useless to me . Whenever he bowls ,getting a wicket is the last thing that seems probable .

i'm with you on that.. specially mohali pitch with a bit of seam movement for fast bowlers, sreesanth would be better choice than the two of them. then again.. i don't think they will tamper with the combination that has done well so far!!

The problem with Munaf is his lack of variety. He will pitch the bowl just outside off on full length ball after ball. And Nehra - god - I bet if they call in Kapil Dev from one of his Idea shoots and give him the ball - he will still bowl a better spell than Nehra.

2n04yma.jpg
=Tujhay kaha tha sachin afridi say panga mat ley... tujay ais din dekhnay k liye team india mein liya tha!!!
k2z1fr.jpg

Yuvraj(in trauma) after match:
6ga5wi.jpg

For Mr. bilal and oh you have even thanked that post which means you saw it . Not so smart mr bilal ?

But apparently Dhoni loathes Sreesanth. If we lose, it will be on account of our pace bowling or lack thereof. You gotta wonder - Praveen Kumar got injured, Irfan lost his swing and confidence, RP Singh disappeared and Agarkar was consigned to the dustbin - all of them were better than the current crop. Why wasn't Ishant picked?

For Mr. bilal and oh you have even thanked that post which means you saw it . Not so smart mr bilal ?

Lol, good for you. don't get all touchy and worked up, this is all for good fun... Btw, I wasn't trying to hide that... this is just good banter for the build up of the game :tup:

The problem with Munaf is his lack of variety. He will pitch the bowl just outside off on full length ball after ball. And Nehra - god - I bet if they call in Kapil Dev from one of his Idea shoots and give him the ball - he will still bowl a better spell than Nehra.

munaf was good to start with.. he had much better pace than any of the other indian bowlers. it's greg chapel who killed his pace, asking him to cut is pace down & change his bowling style to accomodate line n length. as per nehra, i never considered him a good bowler anyway. sreeshanth has a very good wrist action & can drop the ball on seem with reasonable pace. mohali pitch suits bowlers of that kind.

If met department is saying that kal barish nahi hogi. To fir to samjho k kal to 100% pakka barish hogi...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

For those of you who have concerns regarding rain and NR. These are the rules for semi finals:

If a Semi-Final is tied, the teams shall compete in a one over per side eliminator to determine which team progresses to the final. Refer to Appendix 7. here.

If following a tie, weather conditions prevent the one over eliminator from being completed, or if the match is a no result, then the team that finished in the higher position in the Group stage shall proceed to the final.

Lol, good for you. don't get all touchy and worked up, this is all for good fun... Btw, I wasn't trying to hide that... this is just good banter for the build up of the game :tup:

haha , I prove my point . Your post was cheap . :smokin:

anyways lets carry on :coffee:

Kashmir praying for Pakistan’s victory

Srinagar, Mar 29 (IBNS) It is bitter to absorb but is a fact that majority in Kashmir is praying for Pakistan’s victory against India at the Cricket World Cup semifinal to be held at Mohali on Wednesday.

Youths in upper and down-town area of Srinagar are collecting funds to purchase fire-crackers as they intend to crack them after Pakistan emerges a victor.

Facebook users in Kashmir are busy commenting over the 'big game'; all praying for Pakistan to beat India.

"It is a war and we have to defeat India, come on bro (brother) pay for Pakistan," comments a Facebook user.

Superintendent of Police North Kashmir, Showket Hussain Shah has already appealed to the youths to keep calm and enjoy the match as a sport.

Sources said that Jammu and Kashmir Police held an important meeting to discuss action plan in case of any eventuality.

Authorities fear that some miscreants may create trouble and hence, they don’t want to take a chance.

A Kashmiri youth told IBNS that his support to Pakistan doesn’t reflect that he is a Pakistani.

"I want to see India losing, no matter against which team he plays," he said.

WC: Kashmir praying for Pakistan’s victory

But apparently Dhoni loathes Sreesanth. If we lose, it will be on account of our pace bowling or lack thereof. You gotta wonder - Praveen Kumar got injured, Irfan lost his swing and confidence, RP Singh disappeared and Agarkar was consigned to the dustbin - all of them were better than the current crop. Why wasn't Ishant picked?

Ishant was not in good form at all . but yes i do believe sreesanth should play . oh and yeah where the hell is R.P ????

For those of you who have concerns regarding rain and NR. These are the rules for semi finals:

If a Semi-Final is tied, the teams shall compete in a one over per side eliminator to determine which team progresses to the final. Refer to Appendix 7. here.

If following a tie, weather conditions prevent the one over eliminator from being completed, or if the match is a no result, then the team that finished in the higher position in the Group stage shall proceed to the final.

does this apply to semis as well because i thought it applied to only the league stage matches.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom