Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
350x.jpg

[/IMG]

my god!!!!!!!!!!!!

kaala jadu(black magic) underway!!!!!!!!!!!! :what:

What if it rains tomorrow?

Even though the Met department says it is unlikely, if tomorrow's match is rained out, then there is a reserve day - on Thursday when the match can be played. But, if Thursday is also washed out by rain, then the rule states, "If following a tie, weather conditions prevent the one over eliminator from being completed, or if the match is a no result, then the team that finished in the higher position in the Group stage shall proceed to the final."

So, if the weather gods are really unkind, it will be heartbreak for India, and Pakistan will make the finals.

TO INDIANS!!

I want to know that did your channels bring forward any astrologer??? And what did they predict???

astrologer ki peshangoi pakistan ke haq mein ho gi, aur hindutva intihaa pasand usko bhi totey ki tarah maar daalein gein...

hahaha.. fighting like cats & dogs here.. uparwale ke dimaag kisak gaya tho sabke bolti ek jhatke pe band ho jayegi!! maybe he is watchin us from up above & upset with our monkey behaviour!!

x350.jpg

An Indian Muslim youth holds up the Indian national flag in support for the Indian cricket team following noon prayers at the Siddi Saiyed Jaali Mosque Ahmedabad on March 29, 2011. India face Pakistan in an ICC Cricket World Cup semi-final match in Mohali on March 30, 2011.

350x.jpg

Chaudhry Abdul Jalil (C), popularly known as 'Chacha Cricket', waves after crossing the India-Pakistan border in Wagah on March 29, 2011, on the eve of the India-Pakistan Cricket World Cup semi-final match. India will face Pakistan in an ICC Cricket World Cup semi-final match in Mohali on March 30.

350x.jpg

Pakistani cricket fans pose with their national flags after crossing the India-Pakistan border in Wagah on March 29, 2011, on the eve of the India-Pakistan Cricket World Cup semi-final match. India will face Pakistan in an ICC Cricket World Cup semi-final match in Mohali on March 30.

350x.jpg

Indian customs officers (L) check the travel documents of Pakistani cricket supporters (R) after crossing the India-Pakistan border in Wagah on March 29, 2011, on the eve of the India-Pakistan Cricket World Cup semi-final match. India will face Pakistan in an ICC Cricket World Cup semi-final match in Mohali on March 30.

hahaha.. fighting like cats & dogs here.. uparwale ke dimaag kisak gaya tho sabke bolti ek jhatke pe band ho jayegi!! maybe he watchin us from up above & upset with our monkey behaviour!!

e ki gal kerda se, uper waale da dimag khisak, tusi majaak/blasphemy kerda se..

Afridi soch raha keh pathan ka **** bharat janta mein daal kar kesa mahsoos ho ga...

bilal haider's cheap late night fantasy :rofl:

bechare afridi ko kyun badnaam kar rahe ho , i am sure he doesnt have a fascination for men .That is your fantasy , not his.

And yeah post reported .
:agree:

good find, kafir saab!

a very nicely balanced video which would please BOTH sides

it doesn't have pakistan's t-20 world cup achievement in there, and it is overall very biased towards india.

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

bilal haider's cheap late night fantasy :rofl:

bechare afridi ko kyun badnaam kar rahe ho , i am sure he doesnt have a fascination for men .That is your fantasy , not his.

And yeah post reported .
:agree:

it was your fellow indian that posted the picture of afridi along with the comments, and i just obliged. sorry if i hurt your feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom