What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Godless b***** I see you could not stay away, even after you were banned.

bilal haider's cheap late night fantasy :rofl:

bechare afridi ko kyun badnaam kar rahe ho , i am sure he doesnt have a fascination for men .That is your fantasy , not his.

And yeah post reported .
:agree:

Don't worry, the fantasy has turned into reality with 69 wins for Pakistan, and 40 odd wins for India in head to head encounters between the two countries.

bilal haider's cheap late night fantasy :rofl:

bechare afridi ko kyun badnaam kar rahe ho , i am sure he doesnt have a fascination for men .That is your fantasy , not his.

And yeah post reported .
:agree:

This is what your fellow Indian posted btw:

Funny-Cricket-Photos.jpg

You people are confusing me with someone else!!!

I am an member in D...F..I with the same name.. You can check and ask around!

Dont be so quick to judge.. Even some Indian members know me. I was a member of BR for 11 years and i have followed PDF since its birth.

You even post like that guy.

Don't worry, the fantasy has turned into reality with 69 wins for Pakistan, and 40 odd wins for India in head to head encounters between the two countries.

your post was not related to cricket . It was cheap and related to cheap stuff .period

I am kinda hoping they play Sreesanth over those 2 fools - Munaf and Nehra. I'd prefer is Sreesanth bowls 5 overs for 40 runs and takes 2 wickets than these idiots bowling 5 overs for 35 runs and not taking a single wicket.

I am kinda hoping they play Sreesanth over those 2 fools - Munaf and Nehra. I'd prefer is Sreesanth bowls 5 overs for 40 runs and takes 2 wickets than these idiots bowling 5 overs for 35 runs and not taking a single wicket.

i'm with you on that.. specially mohali pitch with a bit of seam movement for fast bowlers, sreesanth would be better choice than the two of them. then again.. i don't think they will tamper with the combination that has done well so far!!

My post was related to Shahid Afridi, just as your fellow Indian's was...

Those afridi pics were in response to post no .2035 by a pakistani member . You guys always start it and then when we end it you start crying .

I am sure you saw that post but are pretending that you didnt . you are not nearly as smart as you think .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom