What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't we block All IP's from India .... they are trolling tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Much

lol.. c'mon man.. admins should rather lift the ban on all the banned members atleast for one day tomorrow & let them play the field!! that would be a good gesture from PDF!!:)

yr its too much time, good that rained happened sooner than later during match time, btw how lon rain is expected to last??, its indeed bad, waiting like one year for this match :S

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

Asal gal to ae hai ki, menu aye game hi acha nahi lagta naal na hi e khiladi..
Football hondi te wakhri gal si.

Why don't we block All IP's from India .... they are trolling tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Much

Kar di naa wohi.:crazy:wali gal..

Tujh mai Sportsman spirit to aa hi nahi sakti..

Asal gal to ae hai ki, menu aye game hi acha nahi lagta naal na hi e khiladi..
Football hondi te wakhri gal si.

sohniye tu fazul baat ki kerda si

asal gal e te, mainu tu fazul admi lagda se...

Waiting for some Pakistani members opinion on the video! I came from D..F...I just to Share that with you guys!

No need to ban me! If the Admin asks i will leave.

give my regards to Sardar Singh (an admin or mod by now on ?)......he knows who i am 'reasonably well'.

Tell him that ''Lahore offer'' i made him back in 2008 should not go refused.

(he will understand) :laugh:

"The local forecast for tomorrow is partly cloudy sky with less chance of rain," an official of the Chandigarh-based MeT Department said.

The MeT said that currently western disturbance is prevailing over Jammu and Kashmir and its neighbourhood while Rajasthan and its neighbourhood has been experiencing an Upper Air Cyclonic Circulation.

The maximum temperature at Mohali and Chandigarh is hovering in the range of 30-32 degrees Celsius.

The maximum relative humidity on Tuesday was around 68 per cent and the minimum relative humidity was likely to be around 39 per cent.

According to the Mohali pitch curator Daljit Singh, ball is likely to seam around under the flood lights.
India (Ind) vs Pakistan (Pak): Heavy rain and thunderstorm ahead of Indo-Pak semifinal match

Mainoo hansi aundi hai, kime logi pagal hove jaande ae...:laugh:

350x.jpg

Indian cricket fans Satish Dutt, center left wearing green, look-alike of Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Akhtar and Suresh Rathod, center right wearing blue, look-alike of Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar perform rituals along with others during a prayer ceremony to wish the Indian cricket team good luck ahead of the ICC World Cup semifinal match between India and Pakistan, in Ahmadabad, India, Tuesday, March 29, 2011. Ordinary life will stop for several hours in both countries Wednesday as hundreds of millions of fans tune in to follow the India-Pakistan semifinal in the northern Indian city of Mohali.

x350.jpg

Indian Muslims hold up a poster of Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar as they pose in support for the Indian cricket team following noon prayers at the Siddi Saiyed Jaali Mosque Ahmedabad on March 29, 2011. India face Pakistan in an ICC Cricket World Cup semi-final match in Mohali on March 30, 2011.

x350.jpg

An Indian cricket fan, her hands and face painted with the colors of the national flag, displays the national flag in support of the Indian cricket team, ahead of the ICC World Cup semifinal match between India and Pakistan, in Jammu, India, Tuesday, March 29, 2011.

350x.jpg

Schoolchildren from the Anjuman-E-Islam school cheer while posing from their school building adorned with the Indian tri-colours in support for the national cricket team Ahmedabad on March 29, 2011. India face Pakistan in an ICC Cricket World Cup semi-final match in Mohali on March 30, 2011.

350x.jpg

A cricket fan gets his face painted with the colors of the Pakistan and Indian national flags ahead of the ICC World Cup semifinal match between India and Pakistan, in Gauhati, India, Tuesday, March 29, 2011. The decades-old rivalry between India and Pakistan moves back onto the cricket pitch Wednesday in a match that brings the Pakistani prime minister to India on a rare visit that may even nudge the nuclear-armed neighbors a step closer to peace.

350x.jpg

Pakistani cricket fans get their heads shaved and painted with the outline of the ICC World Cup trophy, right, and a Pakistani flag, left, in Karachi, Pakistan on Tuesday, March 29, 2011. Ordinary life will stop for several hours Wednesday as hundreds of millions of fans tune in to follow the India-Pakistan semifinal of the Cricket World Cup in the northern Indian city of Mohali.

What if it rains tomorrow?

Even though the Met department says it is unlikely, if tomorrow's match is rained out, then there is a reserve day - on Thursday when the match can be played. But, if Thursday is also washed out by rain, then the rule states, "If following a tie, weather conditions prevent the one over eliminator from being completed, or if the match is a no result, then the team that finished in the higher position in the Group stage shall proceed to the final."

So, if the weather gods are really unkind, it will be heartbreak for India, and Pakistan will make the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom