What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
TO INDIANS!!

I want to know that did your channels bring forward any astrologer??? And what did they predict???

I don't believe in predictions either but just want to know. .

Predictions give no results, there are a few good Astrologers in the country but hey, they dont make it a business nor do they get low to predict such stuffs... Lets not break the enthusiasm and watch the Match tomorrow belieiving our teams to win...

Its better to support teams rather then fighting like animals

2n04yma.jpg
=Tujhay kaha tha sachin afridi say panga mat ley... tujay ais din dekhnay k liye team india mein liya tha!!!
k2z1fr.jpg

Yuvraj(in trauma) after match:
6ga5wi.jpg

Afridi.jpg

Funny-Cricket-Photos.jpg

kamran.jpg

lol

OKAY THEN!

Really excited for the match tomorrow. . . Lets see what happens. .

ALLAH KREY PAKISTAN JETAY!!

Good bye!

TO INDIANS!!

I want to know that did your channels bring forward any astrologer??? And what did they predict???

arre yaar in sab cheezon se kuch nahin hota , most of the times they are wrong . Watch out for the match not for some bogus predictions

A news channel even says that if rain continues then Pakistan will automatically qualify for Finals because of good average. . . Not my personal statement it is what the news channel says. . :victory:

If raining tomorrow then match move for day after tomorrow, If raining day after tomorrow too, then match will transfer into 20 20 match on third day but if its also not happened then Pakistan will qualify for final because of RunRate & Points

Its raining and severe thunderstorm in Mohali right now...pata nahi match hoga bhi ya nahi:undecided:

Heavy rains and thunderstorm lashed Mohali on Tuesday night on the eve of the blockbuster World Cup semifinal clash between arch-rivals India and Pakistan at the Punjab Cricket Association stadium on Wednesday. The Meteorological Department has forcast a partly cloudy sky to prevail in this region w ith a little chance of light rain by the evening tomorrow.

"The local forecast for tomorrow is partly cloudy sky with less chance of rain," an official of the Chandigarh-based Met department told PTI.

Earlier in the day, Mohali and Chandigarh witnessed bright sunshine. Dust storm with drizzle had occurred on Monday.

According to the Met's area forecast, including that of entire Punjab, there could be dust storm or thunderstorm with light rain at a few places in the state on Wednesday.

Heavy rains, thunderstorm hit Mohali ahead of India-Pakistan clash - Hindustan Times

For experts, is a wet wicket good or bad for Indians?

as per some channel, they(pak) were practicing with a marble/tile piece for bowling 'coz of the mohali pitch supposed to be like a table top(flat,dry,solid)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom