What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavy rain, thunderstorm in Mohali ahead of India-Pak clash

Mohali: Heavy rains and thunderstorm lashed Mohali tonight on the eve of the blockbuster World Cup semi-final clash between arch-rivals India and Pakistan at the Punjab Cricket Association stadium tomorrow.

The Meteorological Department has forecasted a partly cloudy sky to prevail in this region with a little chance of light rain by the evening tomorrow.

"The local forecast for tomorrow is partly cloudy sky with less chance of rain," an official of the Chandigarh-based MeT Department told PTI.

Earlier in the day, Mohali and Chandigarh witnessed bright sunshine. Dust storm with drizzle had occurred yesterday.

According to the MeT's area forecast, including that of entire Punjab, there could be dust storm or thunderstorm with light rain at a few places in the state tomorrow.

what is cheating in that.. what do u mean by an standard pitch ? nobody can define that .. for aussies and SA it shold have pace and bounce.. for english the pitch should have seam movement.. for india sri lanaka it should turn.. now tell me which one u want ?? :rofl:
dont argue for the sake of arguement when u dont have knowledge

:) atleast we dint see any other country removing the green top from the pitches a day before the semi final like India did today

:) atleast we dint see any other country removing the green top from the pitches a day before the semi final like India did today
We had to remove the green top to make place for the kala pathhar.... :lol:

KARACHI: The Sindh government has announced a holiday on Wednesday when Pakistan and India are going to play the semi-final match of the ICC World Cup.

According to a statement issued from the Governor House, Chief Minister Sindh Qaim Ali Shah and Governor Dr Ishratul Ibad announced the holiday.

The two leaders also expressed best wishes to the Pakistan cricket team and asked the people to pray for the semi-final win, the statement said.

what is the point u are trying to make jana when u dont have knowledge about the cricket... still u dont have answers
for my questions

well I can't be sure for that. . Even in an Indian show a former English cricket player said that Indians should make a neutral pitch. .

ICC rules never quote so I guess, does it?? and Games are not played on an English cricket players wish, he had his time long back not anymore..

Afridi:- hum sachin ko 100 runnahi
banane denga.
Misbah:- Magar Kaise
rokenga wo gajab ki form
mai hai
Afridi:-Hum under 100 Allout ho jayenge
Toh kaise Karega..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom