What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
she clearly hasnt watched many non pakistan cricket matches. India defeated australia and knocked them out of the inaugural T20 world cup in 2007 and then defeated them in australia in one day series . That is what started the decline of australia .

beating Aussies in T20 is'nt big thing. . Everyone know that Aussies are'nt good in T20. .

Pakistan 315/9 (50)

India 257 (45.2) overs

Mubarik Hon Charsadda aur Peshawar walon ko Match nazar aa gaya :rofl: :rofl:

so what is the point of u making of cheating ?? this is the variety which test the skills of individual in different conditions... there cannot be standard pitch which is the same all over the world.. this is the essence of cricket

:) and the host teams dont apply the the test on own players. lolzz

come on its cheating for sure. and in future this should be finished.

a standard pitch i feel is the real test

Should we hold the match in pakistan now??? :no:

You should thank Pakistan for defeating Aussies and bringing them under immense pressure in knockout stage :)

It doesn't work that way.

Australia was under immense pressure in 1999 world cup as well. They had to win 7 matches on the trot and they did that and won the cup.

You have to beat them in a knockout game to knock them out.

New Zealand defeated you in the group stage and that doesn't change anything. It will be India that will really knock you out tomorrow.

what is cheating in that.. what do u mean by an standard pitch ? nobody can define that .. for aussies and SA it shold have pace and bounce.. for english the pitch should have seam movement.. for india sri lanaka it should turn.. now tell me which one u want ?? :rofl:
dont argue for the sake of arguement when u dont have knowledge

Should we hold the match in pakistan now??? :no:

NO. wherever it be the pitches should be standard if not now atleats in future this advantage coated cheating should be done away with for every country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom