What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am asking because bharat nawaz Geo channel is running a ticker "tofani barish in mohali"

A news channel even says that if rain continues then Pakistan will automatically qualify for Finals because of good average. . . Not my personal statement it is what the news channel says. . :victory:

205147_10150185263390985_163665605984_8920110_7551737_n.jpg

well Indians will surely get a shock if Pakistan wins toss and the pitch turns in favor of Pakistan. . :lol: :lol:

WOW, I never knew that Afridi is a graduate from Staff and Command College. . . :lol: :lol: I guess that is why he has a habit of beating up the opposition. .

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

well then it should be applied to all countries after this tournament and not only India

sure sure. .

good night guys. have good sleep. best of luck Pakistan. may the best team win :)

Hey guys unfortunately I dont have access to sky sports. Can anyone please post links where this semi will be broadcasted? I know of only crictime.com but it can be a painfully slow esp when there are high numbers of active viewings! Please please give me a few solid links if you know of any. Many thanks in advance for your help.

WOW, I never knew that Afridi is a graduate from Staff and Command College. . . :lol: :lol: I guess that is why he has a habit of beating up the opposition. .

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

sure sure. .

pakistan will be 30/03 in 15 overs tomorrow :chilli:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom