What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D

I have a really good feeling about this dude, think about it, Australia pace attack is better then Pakistan and we took them to the cleaners. We contained Aussie batsman for 260 and they are slightly better then Pakistan batsman.

I only worry about Afridi, otherwise I would put money on India win.

errr.. u din't put money on india to win?? then again there is no point.. they are odds on favourite anyway. you woudn't make any money!! i got a funny feeling you have put some money on pak to win, on bet365.. either way it won't be total loss for you!!:D:D

errr.. u din't put money on india to win?? then again there is no point.. they are odds on favourite anyway. you woudn't make any money!! i got a funny feeling you have put some money on pak to win, on bet365.. either way it won't be total loss for you!!:D:D

57% - 60% return is good enough.

Were you on my betting thread I made long time ago, Im set to make a lot on Sachin being top run scorer but Dilshan is like 90 runs ahead. Im cofused, feel like putting 200 on dilshan to hedge myself, then I could lose more if Sanga wins it. *headache*

Im not betting on Pakistan, I remember I backed on SA to beat India, after India made 296. It was me VS everyone else in the house. Bad experiance lol

On a similar note,

What is the Pakistan and the lack of good batsmen these days? Their only decent batsmen are Misbah, who is 36 and Younis Khan who is also in the mid 30s. The last really good batsman from Pakistan was Yousuf Youhana - technically proficient that is. The current batsmen are quite bad - I mean they might play a blinder once a while - but they seem like the Ashraful kind - one good innings in 10. Pakistan continues to produce pace bowlers as if they have an assembly line - so what's with the lack of genuine batsmen?

The source is from your very own indian media.

WC: Kashmir praying for Pakistan’s victory

Dont attack the messenger for something you dont want to hear, this is not an orange bharati forum.

I can find dozens of sources on this topic.

Firstly this is not any mainstream Media! Just time pass media outlets like kirana shops!! When you people don't beleive the credibility of Mainstream Indian media !! Then how come you people have started beleiveing these cheap blog media outlets and that too Indian one? huh! Strange??

If any news suits your propagenda then its sourece is credible no matter when it is from any blog?? And when it don't then it is orange media even if that news is from maintstream media?? eh!

And yeah this is not a radical terrrorist organisation forum either...!

LoL

57% - 60% return is good enough.

Were you on my betting thread I made long time ago, Im set to make a lot on Sachin being top run scorer but Dilshan is like 90 runs ahead. Im cofused, feel like putting 200 on dilshan to hedge myself, then I could lose more if Sanga wins it. *headache*

Im not betting on Pakistan, I remember I backed on SA to beat India, after India made 296. It was me VS everyone else in the house. Bad experiance lol

lol.. i remember your betting thread & i know u r a betting guy!! good for you.. me lost on hashim amla.. still on for SRT to top score though!!

Firstly this is not any mainstream Media! Just time pass media outlets like kirana shops!! When you people don't beleive the credibility of Mainstream Indian media !! Then how come you people have started beleiveing these cheap blog media outlets and that too Indian one? huh! Strange??

If any news suits your propagenda then its sourece is credible no matter when it is from any blog?? And when it don't then it is orange media even if that news is from maintstream media?? eh!

And yeah this is not a radical terrrorist organisation forum either...!

LoL

Another one from indian media:

In India, some pray for a Pakistan victory - NDTV.com

lol.. i remember your betting thread & i know u r a betting guy!! good for you.. me lost on hashim amla.. still on for SRT to top score though!!

Yeh dude, after all the betting, Im set to brake even, unless Sachin scores more then 50 runs. He could still be top run scorer. Yeh dude, I know Amla let me down too. I just went to Bet365, and they are offering a free £200 bet. Which seems crazy lol.

Epic Op have started a EPIC thread with EPIC source.

Credibility of source is awesome..! Utter bullshyt thread with stinking BS again and as expected from this Epic pakistani user...:lol:

Dude what he is saying is true . The people of the kashmir valley , atleast the majority i.e sunni muslims are anti india and pro pakistan . It is not a hidden fact but it doesnt bother me one bit .I mean when we have 1.2 billion people on our side along with the scared and ethnically cleansed kashmiri minorities who needs 4 million kashmiri sunnis ??? :D

Don't you know this guy is too smart and knows everything. He saw those flags from his house window with Binocular vision:lol:

Kashmiris have suffered. They have suffered because of both - India and because of Pakistan. Just to score brownie points based on such news is to piss on the graves of those who died - Kashmiris as well as Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom