What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
what you say is true but because they hate India , Pakistan which is India's enemy is generally preferred over India just to piss us Indians off .However it is also true that most kashmiris dont see themselves as Pakistanis or want to join Pakistan . They hate India though .

well said. :tup:

I don't doubt the credibility of the news. I know muslims in rest of India who support Pakistan. And I don't care about it either. They would have gone to Pakistan if they liked it so much. They stay in India because they want to. I wouldn't bother as long as they just carry on with their lives and do not affect others.

I don't doubt the credibility of the news. I know muslims in rest of India who support Pakistan. And I don't care about it either. They would have gone to Pakistan if they liked it so much. They stay in India because they want to. I wouldn't bother as long as they just carry on with their lives and do not affect others.

BS ..
Muslims staying in India don't support Pakistan , we support India as much as Hindus do .

U should not paint every Indian muslim with the same paint if Kashmiris are supporting Pakistan .
All those Muslims supporting Pakistan should happily go in Pakistan

surely talented batsmen are out there, but a good temperament and then a good team management is required

No, I mean they used to pluck guys out of nowhere and they used to be good. Inzamam, Basit Ali, Asif Mujtaba - those kind. A Pakistani friend from uni told me that the domestic structure doesn't concentrate on the long format - people just want to play limited overs. Is this correct?

Isn't it shameful that your country is occupied by Indians now?

So you expect this government to take it back, which cannot handle this nation?
They are sucking blood out of us, and recapturing Kashmir, would be worse for them.

US kay chamchay hain sab.

No, I mean they used to pluck guys out of nowhere and they used to be good. Inzamam, Basit Ali, Asif Mujtaba - those kind. A Pakistani friend from uni told me that the domestic structure doesn't concentrate on the long format - people just want to play limited overs. Is this correct?

First of All the previous infrastructure of Domestic Cricket has been replaced with a new format.. As far as Long format cricket is concerned.. I remember when i was in Pakistan few years back.. we decided to play a test match.. it finished in one and a half day :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom