What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you expect this government to take it back, which cannot handle this nation?
They are sucking blood out of us, and recapturing Kashmir, would be worse for them.

US kay chamchay hain sab.

What a funny reply this is

If you cant handle your own nation so give it to other :lol:

BS ..
Muslims staying in India don't support Pakistan , we support India as much as Hindus do .

U should not paint every Indian muslim with the same paint if Kashmiris are supporting Pakistan .
All those Muslims supporting Pakistan should happily go in Pakistan

I dont think he meant it for most Indian muslims . He probably meant it for a few here and there .

I wish best of luck to my captain Shaid afridi for tomorrow match..Go man and give your best and you already gave us what we never expected so you have nothing to lose :)

008d67e4364e6d2d5d149496836ff6f4-getty-cricket-wc2011-ind-pak-kashmir-unrest.jpg

TO GO WITH CRICKET-WC2011-IND-PAK-KASHMIR-UNREST,FOCUS by Tariq Sofi Kashmiri goldsmiths watch the Cricket World Cup semi-final match between Sri Lanka and New Zealand at a shop in Srinagar on March 29, 2011. Not everyone in India is hoping for a victory over Pakistan in the cricket World Cup: in Indian Kashmir, allegiance to the rival team reflects bitter feelings in the turbulent region. Kashmir, a picturesque Muslim-majority Himalayan region that has sparked two wars between India and Pakistan, is split between the two countries but claimed in full by both. (Photo by Rouf Bhat/AFP/Getty Images)

Sports - Photo Gallery - Yahoo! Sports

They are sucking blood out of us, and recapturing Kashmir, would be worse for them.

Personally, I just want to live and let live. The times of capturing and recapturing are over. I am happy if Kashmir has enough autonomy like Scotland has in UK.

The only 2 Indian bowlers who were reasonably zippy throughout their careers were Srinath and Agarkar. Agarkar bowled rank bad balls, but always got wickets.

Not Agarkar i think

Srinath and Prasad!!!

Kapil Dev was also good fast bowler

Yeh so, I get £200 free if I lose a £200 bet on India winning?

They will give you $200 credit if you bet $200 - so you have to place it on someone or the other. I don't think they will allow you to split that amount into multiple bets either.

Always blame government .
First u select government democratically u blame them .
When military takes control over it u again blame government .

keep on doing it , it's good for us
Cheers

Not Agarkar i think

Srinath and Prasad!!!

Kapil Dev was also good fast bowler

Prasad had a few variations - leg cutter, off cutter, slow ball, slower ball and slowest ball. He was good for one or two seasons.

Kapil Dev was a tearaway when he came on the scene but became a rather nippy swing bowler later on - pretty much in the Zaheer Khan mould.

Srinath was quick - genuinely fast. Agarkar, I think still has a very good ODI average - 28.xx or so but a high economy rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom