What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will give you $200 credit if you bet $200 - so you have to place it on someone or the other. I don't think they will allow you to split that amount into multiple bets either.

They will give it to you, but wont allow you to withdraw the £200 bonus.

So it kinda sucks for me. As im likely to lose that £200 bonus again haha

Always blame government .
First u select government democratically u blame them .
When military takes control over it u again blame government .

keep on doing it , it's good for us
Cheers

We did not. They are buying votes from the rural people, by giving some bribes at every election.

I watched games with many indian muslims and most of them are from Hyderabad india..To be honest half of them were supported pak and these were the ones who inclined towards religon more than nationality..

So you expect this government to take it back, which cannot handle this nation?
They are sucking blood out of us, and recapturing Kashmir, would be worse for them.

US kay chamchay hain sab.

Oh sorry to hear that! That's why Kashmir is with us.

BS ..
Muslims staying in India don't support Pakistan , we support India as much as Hindus do .

U should not paint every Indian muslim with the same paint if Kashmiris are supporting Pakistan .
All those Muslims supporting Pakistan should happily go in Pakistan

I didn't say all. But I know some who do. Sorry if that offended you. I think that sentiment has all but vanished with the daily new coming out of Pakistan.

I watched games with many indian muslims and most of them are from Hyderabad india..To be honest half of them were supported pak and these were the ones who inclined towards religon more than nationality..

Who the hell told you that Pakistan is a thekedar of Islam ????

very gay man very gayish :lol::lol::D

OH god what is this term gayish used for two brothers..they are gora loug who labell everything gayish even if u shake hands with other males

nah when i said my captain..i mean captain of my team paksitan..leader of pakistani team

Kashmiris praying for a Pakistan win

kashafp.jpg543.jpg

Kashmiri goldsmiths watch the Cricket World Cup semi-final match between Sri Lanka and New Zealand at a shop in Srinagar on March 29, 2011. -Photo by AFP

SRINAGAR: People in Indian-administered Kashmir are hoping for a Pakistan victory when it takes on another sub-continent giant India in the second semi-final of the ICC cricket World Cup. Allegiance to Pakistan reflects bitter feelings in the turbulent region.

Kashmir, a picturesque Muslim-majority Himalayan region that has sparked two wars between India and Pakistan, is split between the two countries but claimed in full by both.

In the highly militarised Indian part, anger over New Delhi’s rule runs deep. An insurgency has raged for the last two decades and the past three summers have seen huge street demonstrations.

From internet networking sites to social gatherings, most Kashmiris openly acknowledge their support for Pakistan in Wednesday’s semi-final clash with India.

“I am very tense and praying for the victory of Pakistan,” die-hard fan Mohammad Hafiz, 65, told AFP in Srinagar, the main city in Indian Kashmir.

“Supporting the Pakistani cricket team is in our genes. It reflects our anger at India,” he said.

At the quarter-final stage, Pakistan’s thumping victory over the West Indies was celebrated with fire crackers but India’s win against Australia passed without a murmur.

Security forces, who are constantly on patrol, try to prevent any sign of support for Pakistan, and locals say that hoisting a Pakistan flag would be a life-threatening act.

Cricket has been used as a platform for protests against India in the past.

Two one-day internationals were held in Srinagar in the past: against Clive Lloyd’s West Indies in 1983 and Allan Border’s Australia in 1986.

The Indian team lost both games and faced hostile crowds at the Sher-i-Kashmir stadium.

No internationals have been staged there since.

The full-throated support for the West Indians in 1983 prompted Lloyd to wonder if the match had been played in the Caribbean.

“There is huge distrust and alienation among Kashmiris due to the wrong policies of India,” Gul Mohammad Wani, who teaches political science at Kashmir University, told AFP.

“In my opinion, these are the main reasons for the support the Pakistani team enjoys.”

The match comes at a time when India and Pakistan are again engaging in peace talks with a view to permanently resolving a range of issues that bedevil their relations, including Kashmir.

Measuring public opinion in Indian Kashmir is difficult, but two surveys last year suggested a large majority favoured independence for the region from Pakistan and India.

Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has invited Pakistan Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gillani to watch the game with him at Mohali in what will be their first meeting since April last year.

“This is a positive development towards restoring lasting pace in the region,” said Mehbooba Mufti, president of the main opposition People’s Democratic Party in Kashmir.

“The fact that the Pakistani premier has accepted the gesture from his Indian counterpart is a clear indication that both the countries want to resume the highest-level dialogue process,” she said.

Kashmiris praying for a Pakistan win | | DAWN.COM

Who the hell told you that Pakistan is a thekedar of Islam ????

Dude dont feel insecure ..Calm down and have a drink of water..I told you about my experiences and why you got hurted..Its their personal choice to support any team they like and there is nothing much you can do :)

OH god what is this term gayish used for two brothers..they are gora loug who labell everything gayish even if u shake hands with other males

nah when i said my captain..i mean captain of my team paksitan..leader of pakistani team

was just kiddin bro, just playin.... hope u didnt mind

Dude dont feel insecure ..Calm down and have a drink of water..I told you about my experiences and why you got hurted..Its their personal choice to support any team they like and there is nothing much you can do :)

Who the hell felling insecure ??? :lol:

Kashmir is a part of India and will remain with us ... :pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom