What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
yaaar ... poor peoples are fools .. media from both countries are making billions of cash rite now .. they want this to happen ... afterall its about $$$$ ...

Chill ..

I heard that GRASS has been removed

190769_1832525565810_1020535079_2012584_1269206_n.jpg

Y India is so defensive?????

They removed the grass because the grass is on Pakistan's side :pakistan:

pakistan_1859080c.jpg

Yar kuch khabare Pakistani media ki bhi dekha karo ....

Pata nahi Pakistani channels ko kon dekhta hoga sabhi log to Indian channels ki BS ;) dekhne me busy rahte hai :lol:

Pakistan mein Indian channels ki TRO jyada hai .
:D
They don't watch Pakistani channels only Indian channels

Yar kuch khabare Pakistani media ki bhi dekha karo ....

Pata nahi Pakistani channels ko kon dekhta hoga sabhi log to Indian channels ki BS ;) dekhne me busy rahte hai :lol:

abb be hum ko blame karhoo if your media spread such hate and make cricket as battle feild :)

so you consider paksitani team as your enemy? lol Its a game dude and please dont make it battle feild

and peoples support any team for different reasons ..they can support any team for religous attachment and they can support any teams for nationalism..its their choice..if any pakistani hindu pandit support indian teams becuase he feel he has much more common with hindu than with paksitani then trust me i dont have any problem with it. He has right to support any team share his belief or idelogy
Do u think that ppl actually read u r posts

yahan 18 crore ki prayers hain or wahan to 100 crore se upar log pray kar rahe hain ... :D

un 100 crore mein boht soon k dil aur prayers be pak k sath hein :D Let c this mtach and i wish they win thi sgame inshllah but i will not be surprised even if pak lost this game but i want them to have good fight ..they already achieved what world did not expected from them :)

the booria guy is discussing politics with osman samiuddin who writes cricket columns, immediately carried away to bash pakistan and pakistanis

these unprofessional guys u have??, our media is basically correct and choses right people for right job in the first place, they have basic common sense...

and basically very cheap shitty low level remarks by him...

Really!!..do you want to see uglies from your own media?

this time all bookies of pakistan playing games with indian team and bookies, so watch out ...

Venna Malik will be there to watch the match, she said she will have the Pakistan's flag painted on her face..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom