What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude what he is saying is true . The people of the kashmir valley , atleast the majority i.e sunni muslims are anti india and pro pakistan . It is not a hidden fact but it doesnt bother me one bit .I mean when we have 1.2 billion people on our side along with the scared and ethnically cleansed kashmiri minorities who needs 4 million kashmiri sunnis ??? :D

It is a bit more complex. They are undoubtedly anti-India but to call them pro-Pakistan is stretching it. If India were playing South Africa, they would support South Africa. To them, the Indian state is the Indian Army and the Indian Paramilitary force who have not endeared themselves to the people of the valley. The Indian Cricket Team represents those in their minds.

Yeh dude, after all the betting, Im set to brake even, unless Sachin scores more then 50 runs. He could still be top run scorer. Yeh dude, I know Amla let me down too. I just went to Bet365, and they are offering a free £200 bet. Which seems crazy lol.

hahaaa.. good luck to you man.. do what i do..bet on those teams you don't like them to win against your team!! end of the day you won't be dissappointed either way. you are happy if your team wins. you are still happy if your team doesn't.. atleast you made some money!!:D

On a similar note,

What is the Pakistan and the lack of good batsmen these days? Their only decent batsmen are Misbah, who is 36 and Younis Khan who is also in the mid 30s. The last really good batsman from Pakistan was Yousuf Youhana - technically proficient that is. The current batsmen are quite bad - I mean they might play a blinder once a while - but they seem like the Ashraful kind - one good innings in 10. Pakistan continues to produce pace bowlers as if they have an assembly line - so what's with the lack of genuine batsmen?

surely talented batsmen are out there, but a good temperament and then a good team management is required

hahaaa.. good luck to you man.. do what i do..bet on those teams you don't like them to win against your team!! end of the day you won't be dissappointed either way. you are happy if your team wins. you are still happy if your team doesn't.. atleast you made some money!!:D

Btw on Star News, its said around 20 hundred crore is being betted on India to beat Pakistan.

Dont you think the Indian bookmakers will try to make Pakistan win? lol haha

Btw on Star News, its said around 20 hundred crore is being betted on India to beat Pakistan.

it depends on your team, if they play satta or not

Very nice and reasonable interview by Shahid Afridi

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a bit more complex. They are undoubtedly anti-India but to call them pro-Pakistan is stretching it. If India were playing South Africa, they would support South Africa. To them, the Indian state is the Indian Army and the Indian Paramilitary force who have not endeared themselves to the people of the valley. The Indian Cricket Team represents those in their minds.

what you say is true but because they hate India , Pakistan which is India's enemy is generally preferred over India just to piss us Indians off .However it is also true that most kashmiris dont see themselves as Pakistanis or want to join Pakistan . They hate India though .

that's sounds bit odd!! how can punters win money on india when india is odds on favourite?? unless these illegal bookies give them much better odds!!

This is incorrect. It is not.

Advani wrote that while the separatists were mocking the Indian government by hoisting the Pakistani flag at Lal Chowk, the state government, with approval of Manmohan Singh's government, announced it would not allow the BJP to hoist the national flag, stating that it had the potential to vitiate the atmosphere.

BJP defiant on hoisting flag, says UPA surrendering to Jammu & Kashmir separatists

You indians keep closing your eyes and your ears.

Firstly I don't need to go anywhere to find out anything, it is my country and everything is gong fine. Its you people who have problem thats why you keep posting such BS..!

Oh really?? Care to tell me the place too ??

Yes you know what is in your country.
Now go and find what is in our country, in Kashmir.

that's sounds bit odd!! how can punters win money on india when india is odds on favourite?? unless these illegal bookies give them much better odds!!

They probably use betting websites in UK etc to hedge themselves, by putting some money on Pakistan win or unless they phone up cricket players like Oval. lol

There is enough liquidity in this cricket match.

Its just like how investment banker hedge themselves everyday of their life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom