What's new

Pakistan VS India: ICC World Cup T20, 30 Sept 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavy rainfall in colombo reported , rain expected tomorrow as well

T20I are hardly predictable. I mean almost anyone can beat anyone. Having said that not only India has the psychological advantage (the history of WC matches against Pakistan) but also Indian batting is solid. Even yesterday when they pathetically lost to Australia they managed to score 140 coming from a bad position through most of the innings, which would be a competitive score had the bowling been good and had a deserved LBW decision given against Australia. Indian batsmen played with cool tempers which was very impressive.

Pakistanis players, on the other hand, would have panicked. Yes, it is possible that a couple of Pakistani batsmen might 'fire' up but I don't often see Pakistani batsmen working as part of a 'team' with a plan.

Why are the Pakistani players' performance so in-congruent with their immense talent? May be Pakistanis have this Afridi-like mentality that '...I am now more of a bowler' to justify throwing away his wickets in stupid ways (gold ducks already).May be there is an ingrained lack of responsibility in a lot of players. May be there is not enough accountability. Why bother with being consistent? Why bother with winning a tournament when you can go back home and be garlanded for merely making to the Semi-finals? This all has to somehow tie into some deterioration of national culture.

It gives me no pleasure to write all this. On the contrary.

But, still, I am hoping and wishing a Pakistan win against India.

Heavy rainfall in colombo reported , rain expected tomorrow as well

beginnning to hate srilanka, it happened in srilanka tour to us, it will happen again :face palm:

Pakistan is a stronger side than India in this format. They are the favorites.

yar ye match jeet jain na bus , india ke kutton wali ho jai gee :cheesy:

:pakistan:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3455973 said:
beginnning to hate srilanka, it happened in srilanka tour to us, it will happen again :face palm:

there should be a proper study before these icc events i mean they should have learn that it rains in sri lanka quite often specially during this time of the year so either they have changed the schedule or they should have awarded this tournament to another host ...same things happened in 50 over worldcup and now again

idiotic planing

Chances of Pakistan winning a World Cup match against India, is well Nill.

But i want the team to give India a beating like never before. :pakistan:

Plzz someone tell me the timing of tomorrow's match

No I won't ! :P

Unless you promise to send some Halwa Purri to me tomorrow ! :woot:

The ESPN website Cric.info puts it as 19:00 PKT which means 7:00 p.m ! *Evening*

Who started playing cricket first.............Pakistan or India? What does the history say?

yarrrr........
if it rains tomorrow and both matches are cancell. Pakistan gets 3 points. india gets 1 aus gets 3 africa get 1. then what would be the situation???
if
1. pak beat or lose from aussies
2. ind beat or lose from chokers(s. africa)

run rate i think

but hope match are played as schedule and fully 20 overs.

i dont have much hope

but might as well create history tomorrow :pakistan:

538961_10151431878674966_1620589867_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom