What's new

Pakistan VS India: ICC World Cup T20, 30 Sept 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Indians lost to Australia, you should have seen the comments.
' Oh T20I is not real cricket'
'Current T20I tournament' is not a world cup'
'India is focused on ODIs and Tests only'
'Dhoni was right not to play Sehwag as we needed strong bowling'

When they come to defeat Pakistan, all of the statement above came out to become opposite. :angel: :rofl:

When they come to defeat Pakistan, all of the statement above came out to become opposite. :angel: :rofl:

Atleast we are not blamming the chicks!(cheer girls)

No they Dont!!

Oh T20I is not real cricket >> Still True
Current T20I tournament' is not a world cup' >> ???!!!
India is focused on ODIs and Tests only >> India is a far better 50 overs side than T20, they are focused on T20 but not that good in it.
Dhoni was right not to play Sehwag as we needed strong bowling >> Dhoni made the wrong decision by dropping sehwag, it happens.

Well in WC India-A can also beat pakistan....what's the big deal :bunny:

Again you are back with some stupid claim

Please come with proof...you usually made so many things...

We will see your comment after you loose to Australia...

Remember today's comment also....We again defeated Pakistan in WC ..who cares of WC:smokin:

you people are still talking on this ok here is the truth pakistan has only won the most number of matches when we had good bowling and batting our fast balling was led by wasim akram and waqar younis and after that shoib akhtar and our batting with javed miandad inzamam yousaf younis saeed anwar a young afridi and razzaq were the epicenter of our power. against this india couldnot beat us for a decade and i like to think one event played a huge role in this domination and that was the sharjah six of javed miandad in that entire match india dominated with both the bat and the ball and still couldnt beat pakistan this created a huge psychological blow that lasted for about 2 decades until finally in 2007 india came out of it ofocurse with that our best batsmen were retiring after inzamam left we could not chase well and india had a habbit of giving large totals we collapsed after two early wickets there was no one powerful left to handle the situation india strenght are two as an asian team the play spin well and they can bat so chase and giving totals are their key on top of it all our strenght after amir events became spin and due to that we will always have trouble beating them unless we bring better pacers and ofcourse batsmen
you cannot hope to stop an explosive batting of india to less than 200 if you stop them at 230 your bowlers did a good job but our batsmen arent even capable of chasing that target this december series will be bad india has agood advantage our batsmen will need time to groom like azhar and shafiq umers hopeless or any new to come and it will take about 5 years for any threatening pacer to come anwar ali can but he doest seem to be getting the floor that much india should avail this oppurtunity to dominate us like we did to them in the past

yeah its true that pakistan was a great team in the 80s and 90s but the conditions in sharjah did help them boost their track record against india .

in the 91 series pakistani fast bowler aqib jawed took three wickets off three consecutive balls---all LBWs !! how come this is possible ?? how can three consecutive balls be LBWs ??

i believe the authorities in sharjah used to see to it that the islamic team ( pakistan ) won . indians got angry and did not play in 92 and 93 after that .actually india should have stopped coming to sharjah permanently after that. but the sheikh of sharjah abdul rehman bukhatir bribed everyone in the indian cricket board lots of money to get india back . and india shamelessly came back to play in the regular ritual of losing .

Firstly good game by both teams.

Beating Pakistan is too easy thee days, no disrespect meant but its the truth. Question is, will we fold like amateurs when we play real quality opposition like Australia(completely defeated by them) or South Africa (coming up tomorrow)?

If we are serious about winning the World Cup 20/20, we need to seriously address our bowling issues. We didn't ball well yesterday, Pakistani men just doesn't have any power (or technique) to hit the ball. If we bowled like that to Aus or SA, we would go for at least 200 runs. And what happens in batting if Kohli gets out early? We are too over-reliant on him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom